See more local listings
Community Listing   USA   AL   Birmingham Area   Announcements -

Community/Charity Request | Other Announcements listing in Birmingham AL | 3710392862

You have no shared connections.

Community/Charity Request

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Community/Charity Request is a Other Announcements listing in Birmingham AL
1 / 9
Why?:
Stand w/Stetson was created to benefit Stetson Roberson.
Description:

Greetings! We started a campaign to help one of our friends. He is living with an active brain injury that has caused schizophrenia, all sustained from a car wreck. We were able to get him into U.A.B Hospital through the U.A.B Charity Cares Program. So that he could obtain the medications he needs, as well as to get under a neurologists care. He was just getting his life turned back around, after living homeless on the streets for a couple years. We took him into our home in November 2013, and was able to provide him with shelter, food, clothing, shoes, basic necessities, medical care and transportation. Then some previous legal affairs came up, He has been jailed in regards to old fines and fees under "Failure to pay." - In his case, its inability to pay, he is unable to work. Mentally and Physically. He doesn't understand the court process due to his child like mentality. We are unable to afford him an Attorney. Ultimately, they are just wanting him to pay his fines and fees, and that will satisfy the courts. Please take a moment to share his story w/your friends, co-workers and family. It could happen to any of us. - Just trying to pay it forward. - I would want someone to help me if I was in the same situation. We wanted to prove there is power in numbers. As Alabamians, we always come together and help one another when someone is in need. - If people only donated $1 buck what a difference it would make in his life. Thank you for taking time to read this and for considering in sharing among your friends and loved ones. Peace to you!http://www.youcaring.com/HelpStetson
Category:
Other Announcements
Posted:
July 20 on Oodle
  1. Stand w/Stetson Let me know if you have any questions. – Stand w/Stetson
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Community/Charity Request
Community/Charity Request is a Other Announcements listing located in Birmingham AL. Find other listings like Community/Charity Request by searching Oodle for Other Announcements Listings in Birmingham.