See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   OH   Cleveland Area   Announcements -

Bride To Be Wedding Leads Cleveland OH >TheListPeople.Com PENNIES PER LEAD | Celebrations listi1

Lives in 97269 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

Bride To Be Wedding Leads Cleveland OH >TheListPeople.Com PENNIES PER LEAD

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Why?:
No Ad Required-Simply Purchase The Leads You Want-Any US Area
Description:

Call Rich At The List People For Your Wedding Business Wedding Leads-Brides Looking For Your Type Of Services-772 340-7563-Get The Edge You've Been Looking For At A Price That Allows You To Market Your Business -My Name Is Jeff Stone With The Wedding Pros-We Are One Of The Leading Wedding Services Companies In The Nation-I started out as a DJ begging for work-I began purchasing leads from Rich and before long I realized I would never ever have to beg for work again. My business is now at the point that we service multiple areas and my wife and i go on cruises all the time. Call Rich-he's a great guy with great wedding leads-they are inexpensive- Stop Advertising Today And Simply Get The brides you are looking for. There is no mimimum and you pick the area and dates you want. And here's the kicker- you call today and the leads are emailed to you today.
Category:
Celebrations
Reposted:
July 23 on Oodle
  1. Jeffrey R. Let me know if you have any questions. – Jeffrey R.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Bride To Be Wedding Leads Cleveland OH >TheListPeople.Com PENNIES PER LEAD
Bride To Be Wedding Leads Cleveland OH >TheListPeople.Com PENNIES PER LEAD is a Celebrations listing located in Cleveland OH. Find other listings like Bride To Be Wedding Leads Cleveland OH >TheListPeople.Com PENNIES PER LEAD by searching Oodle for Celebrations Listings in Cleveland.