See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   MA   Boston Area   Art & Music News -

Boston Artists Competition to win $100,000.00 Production Deal | Artist News & Announcements li1

You have no shared connections.

Boston Artists Competition to win $100,000.00 Production Deal

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Boston Artists Competition to win $100,000.00 Production Deal is a Artist News & Announcements listing in Boston MA
Why?:
Benefit for Boston artists
Description:

This competition presented by the celebrity status created by Patrick Dugger who worked on BET shows like Tiny and Toya allows artists from Boston MA to receive a chance to win a 100,000.00 production deal with Capital Production Group and a chance to showcase at the BET hip hop awards. Contact me at 774-296-5533 to help you register for the competition. Registration date is Sunday September 8th 2013 between 5-8PM at the Constitution Inn Boston MA. Please use my name Javier Lopez as your referral so that your registration can be accepted. This competition is for all artists of any age and of any genre of music.
Category:
Artist News & Announcements
Posted:
September 4 2013 on Oodle
  1. Javy L. Let me know if you have any questions. – Javy L.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Boston Artists Competition to win $100,000.00 Production Deal
Boston Artists Competition to win $100,000.00 Production Deal is a Artist News & Announcements listing located in Boston MA. Find other listings like Boston Artists Competition to win $100,000.00 Production Deal by searching Oodle for Artist News & Announcements Listings in Boston.