See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   GA   Atlanta Area   Wanted -

A roommate | Wanteds listing in Atlanta GA | 3589288581

Lives in 30306 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

A roommate

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Why?:
Current roommate is relocating
Description:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/roo/4305546694.html We have one room available in our 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath house in the Virginia Highlands. It is the entire upstairs of the house. Move-in date is ASAP - the sooner the better!The room is very private - it is a suite that takes up the entire the upstairs of the home. The room features a walk-in closet and master bath with double sinks, granite counter tops, title shower and floor. The bedroom includes your own private porch overlooking the backyard and Atlanta backdrop. The house includes an unfinished basement for storage and with washer and dryer, a full kitchen, breakfast room, dining room, living room, and small study. The downstairs is fully furnished. The roommate who is moving out is willing to leave some furniture in the room because she is trying to relocate ASAP.The house is 1 mile (20 minute walk) to Piedmont Park and the start of the Beltline, and a short walk to the Virginia Highlands restaurants and shops. Rent is $850 + utilities. You would be living with two female young professionals in their mid-20s. The lease is until September 2014. Please contact me if you're interested and want to come by to see the place.
Posted:
January 26 on Facebook
  1. Leslie H. Let me know if you have any questions. – Leslie H.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: A roommate
A roommate is a Wanteds listing located in Atlanta GA. Find other listings like A roommate by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in Atlanta.