See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   FL   West Palm Beach Area   Announcements -

2013 Santa Claus Visit Specials | Celebrations listing in West Palm Beach FL | 3224997304

You have no shared connections.

2013 Santa Claus Visit Specials

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
2013 Santa Claus Visit Specials is a Celebrations listing in West Palm Beach FL
1 / 4
Why?:
Special rates
Description:

***Catch Santa in the Act Christmas Eve/ Morning Visit*** $325 for up to 30 minute visit If Book before 10-31-2013 $275For a once in a lifetime opportunity one Family each Christmas Eve and Morning "Catch Santa in the Act" Once the children are asleep, Santa will come in and start placing your presents under the tree.. You can wake the kids and tell them you hear a noise. They can catch me doing my work. I'll go ahead and give them their "special" present from Santa. This is an event that promises to be remembered all their lives.**Christmas Eve Santa Sneak Peaks**15 -20 minute visit $175Christmas Eve after 10 pm Santa Claus comes to your home, after the children are in bed! Children are thrilled back into believing, as they "Catch" Santa arranging gifts, filling stockings, talking to himself and eating the cookies the children have left! Santa by Scottwww.santabyscott.com
Category:
Celebrations
Reposted:
December 3 2013 on Oodle
  1. Santa by Scott Let me know if you have any questions. – Santa by Scott
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: 2013 Santa Claus Visit Specials
2013 Santa Claus Visit Specials is a Celebrations listing located in West Palm Beach FL. Find other listings like 2013 Santa Claus Visit Specials by searching Oodle for Celebrations Listings in West Palm Beach.