See Similar Listings
USA   USA   Wanted -

2 Tickets to Beears vs Cowboys 12/9/13 | Wanteds listing in Temecula CA | 3543592020

You have no shared connections.

2 Tickets to Beears vs Cowboys 12/9/13

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Why?:
Want to surprise my husband for his birthday!
Description:

I really need 2 reasonably priced tickets to the game. My husband has never had a great surprise Birthday gift, nor has he been to a Pro game. He absolutely LOVES the Bears and I would really like to be able to take him to a game. I need to do this quickly because he is in the Marine Corps and will have to ask to take leave far enough in advance for it to be approved, so the sooner the better!! Please help me make this happen!!!1!1!
Posted:
November 24 2013 on Facebook
Similar Listings
  1. in becoming the young woman I am today. I am a 18 year old college bound young woman with a 3.9 GPA
    Tiffani B. ·
    July 2 on Oodle
  2. of Independent Specialized Education Facilities (VAISEF.)Position: Certified Teacher grades K-12 preferably
    Rebecca P. ·
    July 21 on WJHL
  3. 27yo AA male looking for someone who loves to chill and snuggle. You must love constant affection (being held, kissed on, caressed, massa...
    Maddux ·
    July 10 on Oodle
View All Similar Listings
  1. Katherine H. Let me know if you have any questions. – Katherine H.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: 2 Tickets to Beears vs Cowboys 12/9/13
2 Tickets to Beears vs Cowboys 12/9/13 is a Wanteds listing located in Temecula CA. Find other listings like 2 Tickets to Beears vs Cowboys 12/9/13 by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in.