Back
Community Listing   USA   NY   New York Area   Announcements -

I provide oral service for women in need of release and relaxation in Brooklyn. | Other Announceme1

You have no shared connections.

I provide oral service for women in need of release and relaxation in Brooklyn.

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Description:

I only provide oral service that involves eating licking and sucking pussy ass and nipples. No other activities or penetration or anything else needed in return. Simply make an appointment come through get it released and after fully satisfied leave. I am skilled and experienced with my tongue and mouth. You must be STD STI and drama free. You can be BBW hairy unshaven or on PMS period which I don't mind because I only will concentrate on the cLiT. You will have to have your tampon in while I serve you. I also prefer married attached or women with busy lifestyle like hard work family and just need to release all the stress by letting all build up liquid on my face and in my mouth. I don't need your picture. You can stay safe and discreet. Just age and location when you reply. Shower bidet or complementary drink also available.
Category:
Other Announcements
Posted:
March 25 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: I provide oral service for women in need of release and relaxation in Brooklyn.
I provide oral service for women in need of release and relaxation in Brooklyn. is a Other Announcements listing located in Brooklyn NY. Find other listings like I provide oral service for women in need of release and relaxation in Brooklyn. by searching Oodle for Other Announcements Listings in New York.