Real Estate

Page 10: with Fireplace Single-Family Homes for Sale in Tucson, AZ

(136 - 150 of 2,052)
  1. Seller will accept or counter offers between $199,000-$209,000. Amazing tri-level 3 bed 2 bath home. Spacious floor plan with main floor featuring the large living room with a wood burning fireplace & fully remodeled kitchen. Downstairs floor has ...
    Realty Executives Tucson (Pima) ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  2. Come take a walk through this beautifully updated home in the highly desirable Vista Del Rio neighborhood. Newly remodeled kitchen that opens up into one of your living areas. Just around the corner you're greeted by a separate living space w/ a w...
    Mark Connors Obenauf ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  3. One of a kind 4 bed 2 bath stucco home with family room, pool and gorgeous mountain views! Open floor plan with all new wood looking ceramic tile flooring & new baseboard throughout. Remodeled kitchen with brand new kitchen cabinets with soft clos...
  4. Spectacular 3 bed 2 bath red brick home with family room featuring prominent fireplace. Spacious floor plan with large living room and all new wood looking ceramic tile flooring & new baseboard throughout. New carpet in all bedrooms. Open concept ...
  5. Well maintained home with NEW paint inside AND out! Bright open and airy floor plan with high ceilings and ceramic tile floor. New carpet in 3rd bedroom. Large primary bedroom with spacious accessible closet. Fireplace in great room for those cozy...
    Tammy Fernandez ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  6. Beautiful 4 Bedroom 2 Bath manufactured home with nice mountain views on 4.22 acres of land! Fully remodeled kitchen features new cabinets with plenty of storage, large island & new laminate counter-tops. Seller will provide new stainless steel ap...
  7. Welcome to this elegantly designed and well-maintained property! As you enter, you are greeted by a warm fireplace that gives the home a cozy and welcoming ambiance. The neutral color paint scheme throughout the house gives a calming effect. In th...
    Michelle Holmes ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  8. Stunning 3 bed 2 bath home with beautiful mountain views & refreshing pool! Large living room with gorgeous fireplace & patio access for easy entertaining. All new wood looking ceramic tile flooring & new baseboard throughout. New carpet in the be...
  9. Charming Ranch Style Home with large garage/workshop (500 ft+) and mature desert landscape. Soaring beamed ceilings, soothing palette, beautiful slate floors, cozy fireplace, 30 amp pre-wired surround sound, ceiling fans, and patio access from din...
    Keller Williams Southern Arizona ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  10. Rustic Interior Design with Modern touches throughout this unique Home! Exquisite wood beamed ceilings and walls, new like hardwood floors, upgraded lighting/ceiling fans, charming brick fireplace, built-in cabinets, and spacious open floor plan. ...
    Realty Executives Tucson Elite ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  11. Gorgeous one of a kind 4 bed 3 bath home with studio guest house & pool! This remarkable home sits on a huge lot with beautiful mountain views from the deck, courtyard, covered patios & ramada by the pool. Fully remodeled with brand new roof & AC ...
  12. Spectacular 2 bed 2 bath home in convenient Northwest location. Close to community amenities including beautiful pool, spa and park. Spacious floor plan with wood looking ceramic tile flooring and new baseboard throughout. New carpet in the bedroo...
  13. Completely remodeled 3 bed 3 bath home with large family room with cozy fireplace. Beautiful concrete floors with new carpet in the bedrooms. Spacious kitchen features new cabinets, island with breakfast bar, new carrara marble counter-tops with f...
  14. Welcome to the Community of Rita Ranch. Fantastic single level Home with new roof, soaring ceilings, beautiful tile floor, cozy fireplace, ceiling fans, and soothing palette. Spacious open floor plan features bay window in breakfast nook, black/wh...
    Keller Williams Southern Arizona ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  15. Charming Mid-Century Home with lots of character and move-in ready. Red brick. Separate entrance for guest room is perfect for renter or guest. Cozy fireplace, plush neutral carpet, warm interior palette, ceiling fans, window blinds, and saltillo ...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Amenities

Price

to

Bedrooms

Bathrooms