Real Estate

with Playground Single-Family Homes for Sale in Sun City, AZ Between Free and $320,000

(1 - 15 of 37)
  1. Subdivision: WEST POINTE VILLAGE 2021 Built home with 4 Bedroom, 3 Full bathroom + Nice sized Den for office or play area. Full Bed & Bath down Stairs. Carpet in the Bedrooms & Tile in the major living areas. Loft & Laundry on the 2nd Floor with S...
    2 days ago on ListedBuy
  2. Fantastic Brand New Home! 3 bed 2 bath. This home has a lovely open floor plan. Lots of windows to let in the natural light. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, lots of cabinets and granite countertops. Modern fixtures throughout, reces...
    3 days ago on ListedBuy
  3. Charming 4 bed, 1.5 ba property in a great Glendale location close to transportation and old town Glendale corridor! This home features great curb appeal, low maintenance front landscaping, and an RV gate. NO HOA! Home has tile throughout (owner i...
    My Home Group ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  4. A spectacular home in Tramanto Community! Amazing, clean, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, spacious kitchen with island (built in sink) matching appliances, minutes from community pools, spa, parks, kinds play area, walking paths, mountain views, seren...
    Realty ONE Group ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  5. Priced to sell! Large lot! You won't want to miss this beautiful Royal Ranch home! You'll love this great floor plan that includes a formal living/dining room, large family room, spacious eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 ba...
    HomeSmart ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  6. Spacious open floor plan in this 4 bedroom 2 Bath home! Eat In Kitchen features, island, breakfast bar, lots of cabinet and counter top space, walk in pantry, kitchen over looks large dining area. Large secondary bedrooms with bathroom. Master bed...
    Century 21 Northwest ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  7. Hurry and see this amazing 4 bed, 2.5 bath home for sale in Youngtown! This corner lot home features shaded low maintenance front landscaping, a 2 car garage, a loft perfect for an office, play area or game room, and neutral paint throughout. The ...
  8. Fantastic 2 story with 3 beds, 3 baths and a Den! Price Reflects the TLC needed in the home. Needs Carpet & Paint, make this your own! There is plenty of natural lighting and includes ceiling fans in all rooms. Cozy fireplace in the living room. T...
    Riddle Realty ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  9. This fantastic 3 bed, 2 bath, property now for sale in Peoria is just the one you've been waiting for! This home sits on a corner lot, right next to a beautiful green belt and playground. This lavish, open layout home boasts desert front landscapi...
  10. Great single level home in Glendale on cul-de-sac. This is the only single-family home for sale in New World Glendale and it is priced to sell. Location is ideal near shopping, community center, schools and nearby freeways. Make your appointment t...
    Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Arizona ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  11. Welcome to charming and spacious townhouse. This Updated and meticulously maintained residence offers perfect blend of modern comfort and convenience. Nestled on a corner lot, it boasts 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, den/home office, separate living and fam...
    Rajesh Shah ·Over 4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  12. Located in the vibrant heart of Glendale, this delightful townhome offers a perfect blend of comfort and style. Boasting 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, and a convenient half bath, it showcases brand new flooring, and tasteful finishes throughout. Th...
    Gadi Nagar ·Over 4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  13. Major Cross Streets are Pinnacle Peak Road & 91st Avenue Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.5 Sq. Footage: 4,391 Pet & Smoking Policy: Pets considered on a case-by-case basis, No Smoking ------------------------------ No Application Fees! Absolutely stunnin...
    Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  14. New on Market! Hurry! Updated home in popular gated neighborhood. New Appliances, Newly Painted, Upgraded Tile Flooring, Brand New Carpet throughout. Includes Blinds, Washer, Dryer, Black Refrigerator, Garage Door Opener and more! Perfect spot to ...
    Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted
  15. BIG HOME ON A HUGE LOT WITH A SPARKLING POOL. 4 LARGE BEDROOMS PLUS OFFICE. ALSO A HUGE LOFT WITH WALK-OUT BALCONY. VERY SPACIOUS HOME FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. Details. Home Class: Residential. Type: Single Family - Detached. Providing Status: Active. ...
    Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Amenities

Bedrooms

Bathrooms