Real Estate

with Fireplace Single-Family Homes for Sale in Sun City, AZ Between Free and $320,000

(1 - 15 of 112)
  1. Property Id: 1037117 Highly upgraded house is available for sale in Sonoran Foot hills Community. Brand new stain less steel appliances, New Paint, New Laminate flooring upstairs, tiles in the down stair, epoxy garage flooring and cabinmate refini...
    14 hours ago on ListedBuy
  2. Property Status: Pending This home is on a corner lot of a cul-de-sac street. Dressed with stone veneer and shaded trees. The kitchen opens up to the Family Room with a gas fireplace. The large master bedroom is complete with a bathroom that has d...
    1 day ago on ListedBuy
  3. LOVELY HOME WITH MANY PERKS. Kitchen with Breakfast Bar Open to Great Room with Gas Fireplace and Built-Ins. Split Floor Plan. Master bath has Garden Tub with Shower, Dual Vanities, Water Closet and Large Walk-In-Closet. Soft Water & RO systems. T...
    2 days ago on ListedBuy
  4. This home is managed by On Q Property Management. To apply online, schedule a self-tour, and view our resident qualifications - Go to On QRentals com Please use the On Q Saleals website or click the following link to submit your application: onq f...
    5 days ago on ListedBuy
  5. Large Master Bedroom w/ large walk-in closet. Stained oak bannister leads to upstairs loft. Great Eat-in kitchen loaded w/ maple cabinets, Corian counter tops, gas cooktop. Spacious Great Room with a built-in entertainment center and fireplace. Up...
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  6. We make Pre-Leasing easy! Apply now and, once you’re approved, take this home off the market by paying a Pre-Lease Hold Fee; ask your Leasing Professional for more information. Once the home is made ready, we'll notify you that it's available for ...
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  7. Come and see this stunning 3 bed, 3 bath property now for sale in Litchfield Park! This gorgeous home features low maintenance desert landscaping, 3 car garage, RV gate, a cozy fireplace, elegant light fixtures throughout, and neutral paint. The e...
    My Home Group Real Estate ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  8. Welcome to your new home! This spacious 4 bed, 2 bath boasts warm two tone paint, high ceilings and tile and carpet in all the right places. Off the entrance is a open den or office area. Cozy fireplace in the family room and the kitchen offers to...
    Keller Williams Professional Partners ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  9. Welcome to this outstanding 4 bed, 2 bath home with no HOA! Featuring plenty of natural lighting, neutral interior palette with recently updated flooring throughout living areas. The kitchen sports plenty of beautiful cabinets, granite counters, S...
    Call Realty, Inc. ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  10. Amazing home located in charming & mature Country Ridge Subdivision. Corner lot with NO HOA, this home has it all! Over 2,200 square feet with 4 beds/2 baths, 2 car garage, & RV Gate with a long extended cover for extra covered parking. This home ...
    Century 21 Northwest ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  11. Your dream home awaits! Wonderful 4 bed Glendale home w/pool! Meticulously kept interior with a formal living room, formal dining room, and family room! Family room has a cozy fireplace and open shelving to display your personal collections! Eat i...
    Essential Properties ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  12. Hurry and see this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Property now for sale in Phoenix! This beautiful home features grassy front landscaping, carport space, vaulted ceilings, cozy fireplace, and neutral paint. The open kitchen offers matching stainless ...
    NexGen Real Estate ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  13. A lovely 3 bed, 2 bath property located in Phoenix is now on the market! This spectacular home boasts 2 carport parking space, formal living area and dining room with a cozy fireplace. The fabulous master bedroom includes a private bath and a walk...
    Equity Realty Group, LLC ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  14. Golf course lot with NO FENCE=RARE! Come and check out this charming 2 bedroom, 2 bath Townhome for sale located at Arrowhead Country Club! This beautiful home features gravel front landscaping, 2 car garage, a balcony AND patio with golf course v...
    Realty ONE Group ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  15. Wow!! This beautifully updated home in Harbor View has 5 bedrooms, and 2 1/2 bathrooms with over 2400 sq ft living space. This stunning corner lot offers clean desert landscape in the front while boasting luscious green turf in the manicured back ...
    Keller Williams Realty East Valley ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Amenities

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Square Feet