Real Estate

with Dishwasher Single-Family Homes for Sale in Sun City, AZ Between Free and $320,000

(1 - 15 of 127)
  1. Bright and airy SINGLE-LEVEL Glendale townhome with VAULTED CEILINGS in a quiet complex. The property is centrally located in the heart of Glendale. Features include an open floor plan with spacious bedrooms. Tile wood floors throughout. A new sli...
    Lilly Keating ·2 days ago on RealtyWW
  2. Property Id: 1502262 Welcome to your dream home in Surprise, AZ! This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single-family unit boasts modern amenities including a dishwasher, central heat/AC, fenced yard, and swimming pool. With a spacious garage, washer...
    3 days ago on ListedBuy
  3. 4 Bedroom + 2 Bathroom with 3 Car Garage. Single story open floor plan home. Living room opens to the kitchen with pantry, island, dining area, and extended cabinets. Lots of Storage. Kitchen appliances include range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, a...
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  4. 2 Bedroom 1.5 Townhouse. Granite countertops and new stove and dishwasher. Small yard. Flooring approximately 1 year old. For more details: https://realtyww.info/homes_glendale-d523405/for-sale_i72334172
    Sheri M Jackson ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  5. Decadent two story 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home. This beautiful home includes all the features you've been looking for; Kitchen has a Range/Oven Elect. Built in Microwave, Dishwasher, Panty, plus plenty of cabinet and counter space. Open floor plan f...
    2 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  6. Well Maintained single story 3 bedrooms + 2 Bath + 2 car garage with Mountain views. Kitchen features espresso cabinetry and all appliances - refrigerator, built-in microwave, dishwasher, range/oven, disposal & Corian countertops. Formal living ro...
    2 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  7. More photos coming soon! 3 Bedroom + 2 Bathroom home in Glendale. Kitchen features range/oven, dishwasher, and built-in microwave. Spacious living room with built in shelving! Ceiling fans and blinds throughout. Backyard has a covered patio and ea...
    3 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  8. Truly Move-in Ready 3 Bedroom, 2 bath newly updated by current owner May 2017. Large 2 Car Garage, RV Gate and NO HOA. Great central location with quick access to Loop 101. Updates include All Brand New Energy Efficient Low E, Dual Pane and Tinted...
    United Real Estate ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  9. Upgraded Single Level 3 Bed + Den & Pool in prestigious Palm Valley 5. Adorable front courtyard greets guests. Open concept with Living Rm opening to Kitchen and Den. Entire home has carpet and paint in soothing gray tones. Impressive Kitchen with...
    Keller Williams Realty Professional ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  10. Amazing Home in Arizona Traditions Guarded Gated Community* 2 BR, 2 BA. Plus Den* Kitchen with Upgraded Cabinets, Flat Top Range, Dishwasher, Micro & Pantry* Dining Rm. Area* Large Great Rm.* Master Suite Split Floor Plan* Master Bath Sep. Shower ...
    Realty Executives ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  11. This lovely home is move in ready! Beautifully maintained space with high vaulted ceilings and plenty of room to enjoy this quiet neighborhood perfect for adult community lifestyle. 55+ Age Restricted community. Close to shopping and restaurants. ...
    Exit Realty Sun City ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  12. This charming upgraded & remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath home feels like new and is move in ready! The spacious open floor plan makes entertaining a delight where the seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living becoming one! The bright, open kitchen f...
    United Real Estate Scottsdale ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  13. Charming Augusta model with 2 bd + Den, 2 bath, located on a premier 7,900 square foot cul-de-sac lot! This fabulous great room concept home features vaulted ceilings, tile floors, upgraded carpet, security doors and a 2 car garage with built-in s...
    Southwest Preferred Properties ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  14. Impeccable, refreshed 3 Bedroom Home with all NEW interior & exterior paint. Impressive Kitchen with Eating Area with crisp white shutters. NEW Stainless Appliances incl. Gas Range, Microwave, Dishwasher & Refrigerator. NEW faux granite laminate c...
    Keller Williams Realty Professional ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  15. Turn key property - move-in ready. Popular Flora model. Pavered courtyard. Fabulous knotty pine cabinets throughout. Sliding glass door to courtyard, gas stove, pull out cabinets and newer dishwasher. Great room concept - 2 bd, 2 bth + den. Tile i...
    Lake Pleasant Real Estate ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Amenities

Bedrooms

Bathrooms