Real Estate

with Alarm Single-Family Homes for Sale in Sun City, AZ Between Free and $320,000

(1 - 12 of 12)
  1. This home is in great condition with many amenities. To start with a gorgeous pool maintained by the owner. Full, beautiful, and green landscaping. again maintained and paid for by the owner. This a single level, four bed room, two bath home nearl...
    1 day ago on ListedBuy
  2. Well Maintained single story 3 bedrooms + 2 Bath + 2 car garage with Mountain views. Kitchen features espresso cabinetry and all appliances - refrigerator, built-in microwave, dishwasher, range/oven, disposal & Corian countertops. Formal living ro...
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  3. Upgraded Single Level 3 Bed + Den & Pool in prestigious Palm Valley 5. Adorable front courtyard greets guests. Open concept with Living Rm opening to Kitchen and Den. Entire home has carpet and paint in soothing gray tones. Impressive Kitchen with...
    Keller Williams Realty Professional ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  4. Ideal move-in ready, single level home with 3 car garage built by Fulton Homes. Walk up the curved paver entry to this open floorplan with extra tall arched passageways. Large kitchen with oversized island, upgraded cabinets, stainless steel appli...
    HomeSmart ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  5. Lovely Palm Springs Model on an over sized lot make this your perfect oasis in the desert. Home is currently configured as 2 bedrooms and a den with cabinetry built into the closet area. The spacious kitchen boasts beautiful granite counter tops a...
    Realty One Group ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  6. Hurry and see this amazing 4 bed, 2.5 bath home for sale in Youngtown! This corner lot home features shaded low maintenance front landscaping, a 2 car garage, a loft perfect for an office, play area or game room, and neutral paint throughout. The ...
    HomeSmart ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  7. This turnkey home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and tasteful upgrades throughout. The formal and informal living spaces are perfect for family and entertaining. Eat-in kitchen features include new black stainless appliance package, new counterto...
    Homelife Professionals ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  8. Don't miss out on this fully upgraded/ remodeled home in the heart of Sun City! 2 master suites make this a great set up for mother-in-law suite! Updated bathrooms, kitchen, new flooring throughout, new doors and windows (dual pane and tinted for ...
    Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted
  9. THIS IS IT! The finest that Crossriver offers is in this sensational POOL HOME! 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 3(YES 3) automobile tandem garage. With ultra custom surfaces from patio speakers, misters, granite counters & & Kitchen island, includes Re...
  10. Come Be a part of an active Adult Community in Sun City that offers over 175 different activities to homeowners. 2 Bedrooms each with walk in closets, 2 bathrooms, and 2 car garage with built in cabinets. 1520 Square Feet. Carpet and tile througho...
  11. Share Listing | Comfortable, Well Maintained, Home... GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION! Minutes from I-17 and 101 freeways, within 15 minutes from University of Phoenix Stadium—home of Super Bowl 2008! Within walking distance of Glendale Community Co...
    Chirpy6612 ·Over 4 weeks ago on HomeSalez
  12. This 2BD/1BA home sits on an oversized 12, 777 SF LOT - A rare opportunity to own over a quarter acre in the established 55+ Sun City Phase 1 neighborhood. With 1, 128 SF of living space, this home features white cabinetry and skylight in kitchen,...
    Homesmart ·Over 4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Amenities

Bedrooms

Bathrooms