Real Estate

Five Bedroom Single-Family Homes for Sale in Sun City, AZ Between Free and $320,000

(1 - 15 of 37)
  1. Property Status: Active Experience the ultimate Arizona getaway at our spacious and inviting 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom house with a private pool, nestled in the serene Arrowhead Ranch neighborhood of Glendale. Whether you're seeking a family-friendly ...
    2 days ago on ListedBuy
  2. This home is managed by On Q Property Management. To apply online, schedule a self-tour, and view our resident qualifications - Go to On QRentals com Please use the On Q Saleals website or click the following link to submit your application: onq f...
    3 days ago on ListedBuy
  3. Property Status: Active Beautiful Executive Single Story 5 Bedroom 3 Bath Home on a 10,000 sqft + Corner Lot. Split Master. Bedroom 5 is En Suite with Bath and a Walk in Closet. Great for Extended Family or that Teenager that Needs Space! Beautifu...
    6 days ago on ListedBuy
  4. INVESTOR SPECIAL Don't miss this incredible opportunity! This spacious home, nestled on NEARLY HALF AN ACRE of prime land, is your canvas for potential profits. With ample space to build your dream home or investment property, the possibilities ar...
    Ariana Arroyo ·1 week ago on RealtyWW
  5. Recently remodeled and ready for move-in! Super cute property not far from I-17, and plenty of nearby shopping. Can sleep up to 5, with 2 bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, and covered patio. Apply today! Office Phone: . Still available at Lis...
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  6. This is a great floorplan that offers a formal living area and an elevated formal dining area and Kitchen. Large family room with built in entertainment center. The back yard features a beautiful pool and spa to relax in. there is 1 bedroom downst...
    Michael Kosatka ·2 weeks ago on AgentBizzUp
  7. Amazing opportunity to own a 5 bed, 3 bath property located in Peoria School District and only 1/2 mile from the elementary & high school. This beautiful Integra block / frame-wood (insulated block w/ R rating of 30) home features desert front lan...
    Phoenix View Realty ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  8. Check out this awesome 2, 494 sq. ft., five bedroom, 2.5 bath, two-story home in Cortina. Sitting in the corner of a cul-de-sac, the lot is oversized and ready for your pool! As you open the front door you will see a vast, soaring ceiling and a fo...
    Century 21 Northwest ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  9. This is NOT an age-restricted community! Stunning 5 bedroom Dos Rios home has soaring ceilings and a wonderful floorplan. Spacious kitchen features breakfast bar, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, pantry and modern lighting. The upstairs ...
    Realty ONE Group ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  10. Wow!! This beautifully updated home in Harbor View has 5 bedrooms, and 2 1/2 bathrooms with over 2400 sq ft living space. This stunning corner lot offers clean desert landscape in the front while boasting luscious green turf in the manicured back ...
    Keller Williams Realty East Valley ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  11. Spectacular 5 bed, 3 bath property located in Waddell is now on the market! This amazing two story home features desert landscaping, 3 car garage, formal living area and dining room, a large loft great for an entertainment room, a den, and neutral...
    My Home Group Real Estate ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  12. You will be amazed how large this home is. This is a very spacious 5 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom home with Laundry / Storage room. The house is located across from a golf course with wonderful views. The home also boat of a huge back yard perfect for a m...
    FG Realty ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  13. Check out this charming 5 bed, 2 bath property located in Phoenix! This home features grassy landscaping, carport parking, RV gate & parking, neutral paint, living-dining area, a den, and flooring that fits your taste. The lovely kitchen offers am...
    HomeSmart ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  14. Gorgeous & well maintained 5 bedroom home with a bedroom downstairs! This great home boasts a gourmet chef's kitchen with corian countertops & kitchen island, upgraded staggered cabinets, & a GAS STOVE! Huge master bedroom with HUGE WALK-IN closet...
    Century 21 Northwest ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  15. A stunning 5 bed, 3 bath property in Peoria is now on the market! Featuring grassy and desert landscaping, 3 car garage, RV gate, vaulted ceilings, dining and living areas, bay windows, and designer paint, this is the home you and your family have...
    ProSmart Realty ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Square Feet