Real Estate

One Bath Single-Family Homes for Sale in Sun City, AZ Between Free and $320,000

(1 - 15 of 151)
  1. INVESTORY SPECIAL, priced to sell, needs full remodel. Great potential to own in the heart of Peoria! For more details: https://realtyww.info/homes_peoria-d524800/for-sale_i72409750
    Damian Ramirez ·1 day ago on RealtyWW
  2. Welcome to your desert oasis at Desert Breeze Condos. This 1-bed, 1-bath condo offers all appliances included. Situated on the first floor with designated covered parking, across from the community clubhouse, work out facility and pool, it's both ...
    Paige Heavey ·3 days ago on ListedBuy
  3. Look no further than this light and bright condo. This unit is on the third floor near the elevator for your convenience. Cabinets have been painted to update the space. Sunscreen shade installed on balcony of the bedroom for additional shade. Bal...
    Carrie Warren ·4 days ago on RealtyWW
  4. $15,000 PRICE IMPROVEMENT. Cute. Sharp. Move-In Ready. 2 Bedroom/1 Bath home in Phase 3. Updated kitchen cabinets. Tile throughout. Fresh paint outside and inside, including utility room and carport. New washer, dryer, counter-depth refrigerator, ...
    Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty ·4 days ago on ListedBuy
  5. I Am Looking For My New Owner. What More Could You Ask Close For As I Am Close To Asu West Campus, Banner Hospital, Great Shopping. There Is No Hoa, Updated Kitchen and Bath As Well As A New Roof in This 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Home. Tile Throughout, Ope...
    Tammy Boyd ·1 week ago on RealtyWW
  6. GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY GCU SPECIAL in West Central Phoenix FOR RENT! Right down the street from campus. Tile flooring throughout with crisp color palette. Huge BACK YARD with ALLEY ACCESS! HUGE Desert Scaped front yard with plenty of Parking! Gia...
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  7. Well maintained 3 bedroom 2 bath home home. Living room and large family room. Split floor plan large backyard. Close to park and other amenities. Enjoy the large Arizona room or make it a game room Office Phone: Copyright © 2020 Arizona Regional ...
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  8. Absolutely CHARMING home in the Catlin Court Historical District. Total professional renovation took a 1915 house needing a lot of TLC and turned it into a 2024 COZY starter home/vacation rental walking distance to downtown Glendale shops, restaur...
    Patty Knox ·1 week ago on RealtyWW
  9. An exceptional opportunity awaits in the vibrant active adult community of Sun City with this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home. Situated on a desirable N/S exposure corner lot with meticulously maintained landscaping, this residence offers a pe...
    Brandon Howe ·1 week ago on RealtyWW
  10. Why I Like This Home: I Like This Home Because Its A Charming 3 Bedroom 1 Bath. This Home Features A 2 Car Garage. Home Has Been Freshly Painted, An Open Floor Plan Living Area With A Nice Size Kitchen And Lots Of Cabinet Space. This Home Has Tile...
    2 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  11. Beautifully remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom corner unit home in the community of Glendale! This Home features New LVP flooring, New carpet on stairs, interior freshly painted, beautiful kitchen and bathroom, modern light fixtures, Large Living Roo...
    Jared English ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  12. Come and see this charming 3 bed, 1 bath property located in Phoenix! This home features low maintenance landscaping, 1 car garage, RV gate, living-dining area, and tile flooring. The kitchen offers lovely appliances, ample cabinetry, and a pantry...
    Keller Williams Realty Phoenix ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  13. This is great house, perfect for a loving family. Block and frame construction, North/South exposure, ceramic tile trough out the house, three bedrooms, One Bathroom, living room and a formal dining room. This house is larger than it appears in th...
    Realty ONE Group ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  14. Quiet, super clean and updated FIRST FLOOR, One bedroom, One bathroom unit in the much desirable Cliff Condominiums. The bedroom is a perfect space opening to a redone Patio nook with Ample Storage, Indoor full-sized Laundry, Upgraded Cabinets, Fi...
    Pamela Huggins ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  15. Come and see this beautiful 4 bed, 1 bath property now for sale in Phoenix! This charming home features new grassy front landscaping with planter and rocks, slab parking, an RV gate, new 18'x36' shade, and paved sitting area perfect for entertaini...
    Equity Realty Group ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Bathrooms

Bedrooms

Square Feet