Real Estate

Page 9: Four Bedroom Single-Family Homes for Sale in Scottsdale, AZ

(121 - 135 of 1,586)
  1. PRICE REDUCTION. Bring your horses! 12 acres with well available for sale or subdivided on adjoining property. Beautiful very well-appointed home with 4 bedroom/5 bath + 1/1 casita in Rio Verde Foothills. Outstanding views, beautiful desert landsc...
    DPR Realty LLC ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  2. Spectacular 4BD and 3BA home on nearly 1/4 Acre lot. Vaulted ceilings w/neutral interior palette, carpet & tile & plantation shutters throughout. Gorgeous kitchen any chef would LOVE w/granite counters, SS appliances, subway tile backsplash, large...
    Venture REI, LLC ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  3. You won't want to miss this amazing Scottsdale home in the 85254 zip code! 4 Bedroom 2132 sq ft home with 2 full Baths on a 1/3 acre Cul-De-Sac lot. Home features over $125,000 in upgrades. Wood plank tile, new carpet, large fenced Shasta pool tha...
    Keller Williams East Valley ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  4. An astonishing 4 bed, 3 bath property located in Phoenix is now on the market! This lavish home boasts desert and grassy landscaping, vaulted ceilings, formal dining and living areas, a cozy fireplace, beautiful French doors leading to the backyar...
    Mark Brower Properties ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  5. A beautiful custom home with high end finishes on 1 acre lot and forever mountain views. Enter the Rotunda into an open spacious floor plan in this 4654 sq ft, 4 bedrooms en-suite, 4.5 baths, office/den, open great room with a living and dining ar...
    United Real Estate ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  6. Beautifully remodeled 4 bed, 3 bath home (with an office) in the magic 85254 zip code! Dual master suites - each with private patio access. Spacious open living space with new flooring throughout, brick faced fireplace with curved hearth and rusti...
    Keller Williams Realty Professional ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  7. This stunning 4 bed, 2 bath property in La Cuesta is now on the market! This breathtaking home features lush green landscaping on a huge lot, 3 car garage, vaulted ceilings with skylights, formal dining and living area with a cozy fireplace and a ...
    Realty ONE Group ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  8. LOCATION, VIEWS, & PRIVACY This delightful 4 bed, 3.5 bath, property located in Scottsdale offers unobstructed views of Black Mountain, low maintenance desert front landscaping, 3-car garage, an RV gate, wet bar, cozy fireplace, and den great for ...
    Keller Williams Arizona Realty ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  9. Welcome to your lovingly cared for private estate! Situated on an expansive and private lot with sweeping views of the McDowell Mountains! Enter in to the desirable split floorplan with floor to ceiling windows showcasing the scenic views! Gourmet...
    Lisa Roberts ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  10. Located in the highly desired neighborhood of Triple Crown in North Scottsdale, this 4 bed 3 bath property is a great opportunity to own in the MAGIC ZIP CODE! The fully remodeled chef's kitchen features stunning granite countertops, oversized isl...
    Kimberly Lowe ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  11. Spectacular 4-bedroom property in quiet cul-de-sac! Fresh 2020 renovation with new roof, salt-water pool, full-home carbon filter, soft water sys, backyard turf, raised vegetable gardens, 3-car garage and storage shed. Gorgeous interior with tile/...
    Peter Hemerlein ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  12. A perfect North Scottsdale Spanish Hacienda on 2.17 acres and NO HOA. Perfect for entertaining with an amazing resort backyard, huge pool and spa, lots of grass and play area. A circular foyer welcomes you with a picturesque window. A large great ...
    United Real Estate ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  13. ONE OF THE MOST UPDATED HOMES ON THE MARKET IN PARK SCOTTSDALE * THIS HOME FEELS LIKE SOMETHING YOU WOULD FIND ON HGTV * 4 BEDROOMS PLUS A CRAFT ROOM/SMALL OFFICE * 4 BATHROOMS * OPEN MAIN LEVEL * GORGEOUS KITCHEN FULLY UPDATED * HIGH END CABINETS...
    HomeSmart ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  14. Perfectly placed on a large flat lot in Sundown Ranchos, one of Scottsdale's most desirable neighborhoods. Adjacent to Scottsdale Country Club and within minutes everything desirable about Scottsdale. This quiet neighborhood offers a great mix of ...
    Sierra Allegretto ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  15. UNDER CONSTRUCTION, estimated completion is in March, 2025. NO HOA , large lot (1.02 acre) allows for endless backyard improvements, unobscured MOUNTAIN VIEWS from the patio, low cost and reliable water source with new shared well. A short drive t...
    West Usa Realty ·2 weeks ago on RealtyWW
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Bedrooms

Price

to

Bathrooms

Condition