Real Estate

Page 16: Single-Family Homes for Sale by Foreclosure Agents

(226 - 240 of 274)
  1. CLICK HERE to see Omaha area Foreclosures from $100,000 to $200,000. Our site has virtual tours, additional photos and street views. For more information on any of these homes or about mortgage financing for these Foreclosures, contact Devon & Jai...
    Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted
  2. Paradise Foreclosures are a good value!! It is a great time to buy. This list is updated twice a day..Check back often All Paradise Real Estate Foreclosures are listed here. http://paradisecahomesforsale.com Matthew Herman Keller Williams Realty C...
  3. Sign up here http://savannahrealestate.wufoo.com/forms/free-list-of-new-homes-for-sale/ View listings at http://www.todayrealestate.org TODAY Real Estate Matt Cramer 912-748-XXXX Location: Pooler
  4. IE HOME SERVICES will take care of your Repairs and Maintenance?Most Realtors, Brokers and Investors require us to know many different Trades because the REO?S and Foreclosures have different problems.We offer Landscaping, Concrete, Tile, Plumbing...
  5. Fast & with $Cash$ WE BUY HOUSES Any condition, any situation. Hassle free! We have the cash, we just need homes to spend it on. Contact us. Person Investment Group, LLC www.personinvestment.com 1-888-306-XXXX
  6. Are you looking for a home? I can help. I have a list of all the foreclosures in the surrounding area. I can search for homes in Athens, Madison, Huntsville, Decatur, Harvest etc. My goal is to be sure to find the right home that fit your needs. P...
  7. Visit http://www.foreclosuresinevans.com or call 706-394-XXXX for more information. Location: Evans Area
  8. Tired of trying to sell your home but cant, owe more the what it's worth? cant afford payment , Dont let your property fall into foreclosure,,, I can help!!! I'll buy your property for what is left on the mortgage balance,, I offer fast closing wi...
  9. WICHITA FORECLOSURES To view all area Wichita Foreclosures click on Click Here to See All Wichita Foreclosures Save this Link its updated daily *Blues Brothers Realty Team Jeff & Jamey Blubaugh Keller Williams Hometown Partners Licensed Brokers 31...
  10. See All Wichita area Foreclosures Now! Max McCann-Re/Max Realty Centre c) 316-641-XXXX Save this Link - Listings Updated Several Times Daily! Fast and Easy! Location: Wichita KS Area
  11. Click Here to see Omaha area Foreclosures from $100,000 to $150,000. Our site has virtual tours, additional photos and street views. Search for ALL homes available for sale. Devon & Jaime Stevens, Thomas E. Stevens & Associates #402-968-XXXX. Loca...
  12. foreclosure alternative is available visit Marshall-Helps.com today! View the Virtual Tour With Google Maps, Property, Community & School Information and more. Marshall Walker, The MarshallWalker.com Group, 843-225-XXXX All info is supplied by The...
  13. Tami Roberts MyFavoriteAgent.com LLC 251-210-XXXX Location: Foley
  14. Taylorsville NC 3 Residential Building Lots Bank Owned / FORECLOSURE CLICK HERE - for more information about these Taylorsville NC Bank Owned FORECLOSURE Building Lots Call us- for more information 828-318-XXXX Jenkins Moose (google map) (yahoo ma...
  15. See All Wichita area Foreclosures Now! Max McCann-Re/Max Realty Centre - 316-641-XXXX Want New Foreclosure Listings Automatically? Call or E-mail me your investment criteria and I will set it up so listings are sent to you as soon as they come on ...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Seller Type

Price

to

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Square Feet

to