Real Estate

Page 8: One Bedroom One Bath Single-Family Homes for Sale

(106 - 120 of 16,038)
  1. This cute house is located on a large, corner-fenced lot in a desirable southside location. It is close to schools, farmers market and amenities. It has been freshly painted throughout, including a completely remodeled bathroom and updated kitchen...
    Emily Negus ·18 hours ago on RealtyWW
  2. ATTENTION INVESTORS!! This 4 unit apartment complex features 1 bed 1 bath in each unit. All units are rented and updates have been made. The building also has a walk out basement currently serving as storage/mechanical room. Can also be a laundry ...
    Michelle Doughten ·19 hours ago on RealtyWW
  3. Impressive architecture with this 5 unit in Historic Section of Williamsport known as the Bentley House! Each unit is one bedroom one bathroom. One first-floor unit is vacant and will have new carpet installed. There is ample parking with the lot ...
    Lance Jensen ·1 day ago on RealtyWW
  4. Property Status: Active Beautiful mountain views , all utilities EXCEPT cable/internet included. Office Phone: Copyright © 2024 Pocono Mountains Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is ...
    15 hours ago on ListedBuy
  5. Welcome to Bayside Meadows, a serene community perfectly situated in the heart of Oldsmar. This charming 1-bedroom residence boasts a spacious living room perfect for entertaining, a generously sized bedroom complemented by a walk-in closet, and a...
    16 hours ago on ListedBuy
  6. Charming cottage in the heart of Neptune City offers a perfect blend of modern updates and timeless charm. With the potential for 2 or 3 bedrooms, this home is ideal for those seeking flexibility and comfort. Updated kitchen featuring quartz count...
    Fern J Pagano ·16 hours ago on ListedBuy
  7. Great value on this move in ready home featuring a large spacious re-tiled kitchen, up-dated appliances with an eating area. The bedroom has built-in multi-use dresser and a direct/separate entry to the bathroom. The updated bathroom has a newer s...
    Robert Sherwood ·19 hours ago on RealtyWW
  8. Welcome to your own piece of southern paradise. This small farm is a true gem, with sprawling pastures and a charming horse barn, perfect for living the country life. The living quarters are cozy and modern, offering all the comforts of home with ...
    Tyler Hafford ·19 hours ago on RealtyWW
  9. Beautiful 21.5 acres nestled on the Santa Fe River. Not far from where the Santa Fe meets the Suwannee River. Very close to Sandy point to launch your boat. Secluded and tranquil setting and abundance of wildlife to enjoy. Pictures don't do this p...
    Josh Mcdougal ·20 hours ago on RealtyWW
  10. BACK ON THE MARKET AT NO FAULT OF THE SELLER OR HOUSE This is a great investment opportunity! This home does need TLC. The seller has put in new carpet in the bedroom and living room, added fresh interior paint, installed a new water heater, and a...
    Liberty Montes ·15 hours ago on RealtyWW
  11. Country property situated on approximately 2.7 acres of land just on the outskirts of Lena. Home offers one bedroom on the main level, first floor laundry, large kitchen and an upper level that could be a large bedroom. Older barn and smaller outb...
    16 hours ago on ListedBuy
  12. Nice Metal Building with Spray Foam Insulation, 3200 SF, Metal Interior Walls, Full Bath, 2 Auto Lifts, Enormous Amount of Storage, Work Tables, Overhead Lightings, Wall Lighting, Electrical Outlets, 6' Chain Link Fence around Entire Property, One...
    Bruce Jones Lake Homes Realty, LLC ·16 hours ago on ListedBuy
  13. Unique single family located in the heart of Hyde Park. A former commercial property converted into a single family in 2018, featuring a first floor kitchen, living room, laundry area and a full bath. Access to the second floor via stairs or chair...
    Sean O'malley ·16 hours ago on RealtyWW
  14. Hi. It's me. I'm the house. I need someone to come and take care of me. I am small and rather petite, but I have a large yard (6 lots total) and a nice exterior. My inner self needs some work, but I am open to rehab. I live in a nice neighborhood,...
    Christine L Dargo ·16 hours ago on RealtyWW
  15. This Ag zoned 3.9 Acre CPR lot is the cottage (B) portion of lot 7F. There is a 600sqft. beautiful tiny home on the lot including a full bath, luxury vinyl flooring, A/C, walk in closet, full size washer/dryer and kitchen, 225sqft. lanai, 10, 000-...
    Leslie Mackenzie Smith ·18 hours ago on RealtyWW
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Bedrooms

(undo)Bathrooms

Price

to

Condition

Square Feet

to