Real Estate

Page 17: Land for Sale

(241 - 255 of 305,431)
  1. 1.50 ACRES IN TEXAS GRAND RANCHTOP OF THE RANCHSECLUDED SECTIONNO THROUGH TAFFICEXTRA QUIET AND PRIVATEBUILDING SITES SET ABOVE THE ROAD FOR ELEVATED VIEWS Ready for peace and quiet and privacy? Ready to build. Start building whenever you want. Ch...
    Keller Williams Woodlands ·11 hours ago on RealtyWW
  2. 70 Acres prime commercial property! Siler City and Chatham Co are booming! Minutes from Wolfspeed's $5 Billion investment in Chatham County. Just 2 Miles from the entrance which will have 1,800 Employees! Toyota Battery Manufacturing in Liberty is...
    11 hours ago on ListedBuy
  3. Property Features: Vacant Agricultural Land, Easy access to I-10 & I-8, In the direct path of future growth, Site access provided by Sunland Gin Road & Minutes from Proposed location Dreamport Villages Theme Park & Resort 1,500 acres. Still availa...
    HomeSmart ·11 hours ago on ListedBuy
  4. Bring your own Builder to Three Quarters Estates...Star's newest GATED COMMUNITY consisting of only 10 Estate sized properties conveniently located 1 mile west of Hwy 16 and Floating Feather off of POLLARD LN adjacent to the Star Middle School Soc...
    Joe Grubiak ·11 hours ago on RealtyWW
  5. Bring your plans and build! This breathtaking 4.6 acre property nestled in the mountains is ready to bring your vision to life. This level, cleared lot offers you the tranquility of living among the wildlife. Close to Marblemounts rural amenities ...
    George Dixon ·11 hours ago on RealtyWW
  6. Come see this 4 Acre, rural waterfront property on Smith Lake. This offers year round water, with 610 feet of elevated shoreline, it's the perfect lot to build a new home and dock to suit your needs. It's ready for a summer of fun! The open land i...
  7. High traffic area just off of I-24 and exit 111! Acreage split from a larger tract. Best location in fast growing Coffee County. Address estimated for GPS purposes only For more details: https://realtyww.info/land-lots_manchester-d531016/for-sale...
    Jimmy Jernigan ·11 hours ago on RealtyWW
  8. Lot 57 of The Preserve at Mapleton Phase 3A features 10 large estate sized lots, ranging from 2.5-4.3 acres. Each parcel has been individually designed to maximize view corridors and enhance the stunning natural landscape. Enjoy private walking tr...
    Brita Cummings ·11 hours ago on RealtyWW
  9. TWENTY (20) picturesque OCEAN VIEW acres in amazing Silverado Canyon, Orange County, Southern California. Rarely offered. Parcel is between Williams Canyon and Modjeska Canyon. West of the I-133 and the I-241 Freeways. North of Foothill Ranch, Lak...
  10. Beautiful piece of land at a beautiful price! Enjoy your own private recreation property with a stream running alongside it. The stream connects to two lakes, Mille Lacs and Whitefish, and has fish in it. There is very good access with a paved roa...
    Bruce C Lindholm ·11 hours ago on RealtyWW
  11. This lot offers stunning views of the surrounding fairways and greens. Imagine waking up to the sound of birds chirping and the sight of the sun rising over the course. Not only will you have the opportunity to build your dream home in a beautiful...
    Forrest Thompson ·12 hours ago on RealtyWW
  12. The property is located in the City of North Port in southern Sarasota County. The property contains 514 acres which includes 200+ acres of developable land and 91 acres of lakes which can also serve as retention. The North Port Gardens developmen...
    Matt Pallardy ·12 hours ago on RealtyWW
  13. Beautiful Setting to Build Your Dream Home. Just minutes to town but outside city limits for a lower tax rate. Tree backdrop, different elevation options to find the perfect placement option for your new home. AWESOME FIRE PIT AREA to relax around...
    Beth Wilson ·12 hours ago on ListedBuy
  14. Indulge in the ultimate boating experience by owning this stunning dock space, tailor-made for boats up to 42 feet, situated in the highly sought-after Marina of Gables Waterway at 90 Edgewater Drive. Revel in the convenience of assigned parking, ...
    Jill Penman ·12 hours ago on RealtyWW
  15. Lot faces north directly towards Mt, Wrightson with awesome views of Tumacacori and Atacossa Mtns. to the west, San Cayetano Mtns. to the east. The lot has flat buildable pad to construct your forever dream home. For more details: https://realtyw...
    Peggy Joanne Chapin ·12 hours ago on RealtyWW
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

Price

to

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Condition

Square Feet

to