Real Estate

Three Bath Single-Family Homes for Sale in Ponchatoula, LA Between Free and $250,000

(1 - 5 of 5)
  1. Great investment for a fixer upper to have equity or to flip! Great location near I-12 and I-55. New roof and AC. Lots of potential for this brick home with pretty patio, would be great for entertaining. There is an existing barn on the property. ...
    Charlotte Lockhart ·4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  2. Country living in the city, over sized corner lot with gorgeous trees in the heart of Hammond. Amazing value in Villa West Subdivision, featuring formal living and dining room, master bedroom with sitting area with patio access. Home also features...
    Real Brokers Llc ·Over 4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  3. Charming brick home on.97 acres. 3 bed 2.5 bath house. Perfect investment for buyers or investors. Great front and back yard with beautiful large oak trees, screened in porch, shed and above ground pool. NO HOA fees. Flood zone X. No flood insuran...
    Premier Edge Real Estate ·Over 4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  4. Amazing find perfectly located on over 2 beautiful acres. Provides plenty of privacy while still being close to everything. Flood Zone X! WORKSHOP out back! NO CARPET! Kitchen boasts granite counters, gas stove, and excellent space for bar stools....
    Erin Mclain ·Over 4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  5. TUCKED AWAY ON A DEAD END ROAD SITS THIS 3 BEDROOM 3 BATH HOME PLUS SMALL OFFICE LOCATED ON 1.57 ACRE LOT WITH POND, ATTACHED 12X42 PORCH/PATIO ON BACK OF HOME For more details: https://realtyww.info/homes/home-for-sale-in-robert-louisiana_i19102485
    Beverly Delatte ·Over 4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Bathrooms

Bedrooms

Square Feet