All Rentals

Page 3: Apartments for Rent in Philadelphia, PA Between Free and $500

(31 - 45 of 58)
  1. Apt share/ private room 15 x 13 feet with private bath, heat, and electric extra (available furnished for a fee with queen sized bed, tv, dresser, desk, night stand, lamp Utilities extra No drugs, No tobacco or No alcohol in the apt No overnight g...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  2. NO BROKER'S FEES CHARGED TO TENANTS, APPLICATION FEE UPON ACCEPTANCE. Studio. Available Immediately. NO PET Policy. Abbolone & Scullin Realty, LLC 415 S. 20th Street Philadelphia, PA 19146 www.as-realty.com Phone 215-546-XXXX Fax 215-735-XXXX
    Posted on Americanlisted
  3. INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE ROOM 3 month lease or less = $450. 4 month or more = $400. Fully Renovated Washer & Dryer Security System Full Kitchen Partial Furnished Walk to Temple & Subway Call or text Ben @ 717-629-XXXX // //]]> 12th st at SUsquehanna (go...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  4. I have a two room office available with one bathroom. very secure with bars and heavy doors, two entrances. equiped with PC outlets, central air, carpet floors. only thing you need is to get electric in your name. $400.00 month. asking for 1 month...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  5. I am Temple University student looking for a female interested in subletting my room from June-August at 17th and Diamond St. It is a four bedroom, split level apartment on the second floor of the house, 2 bathrooms, washer/drier, large furnished ...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  6. I am subletting a room in an apartment at a great location, one block from the orange line subway and a 15 minute walk downtown. It's super affordable (you cant beat $282/month), accessible, and you'd be living with 2 young, clean, fun roommates. ...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  7. Looking for a roommate. Small room in furnished apartment. Perfect for young professional, or college student. Very close to Arcadia University. Great area to live in. Apartment has cable, and Internet access. You would be living with a couple in ...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  8. Semester Lease available for this student housing roomshare......Brand NEW w/ all utilities included!! -Comes with a bed in your room -WOW YOU PAY NOTHING BESIDES RENT!!! -Really close to campus -Cherry Cabinets, Granite Counter tops -Hardwood flo...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  9. INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE ROOM 3 month lease or more = $450. Fully Renovated Washer & Dryer Security System Full Kitchen Partial Furnished Walk to Temple & Subway Call or text Ben @ 717-629-XXXX 12th st at Dauphin (google map) (yahoo map) cats are OK - p...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  10. Small Furnished Bedroom is available for a PROFESSIONAL or STUDENT in our home located at 29xx Camac St. You will have kitchen privileges and will share a bath with other members of the home. Bedroom is furnished with the following items: 1. Bed 2...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  11. We are in a great shared house with off street parking, clean and safe block. Our roommate just moved out a couple of days ago so we must find one more roommate. It's really close walk to Temple University and close to everything. Our house is new...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  12. I have a room in a 3 bedroom large house that i am willing to rent out one of the rooms. I had someone renting nit for a while but he was relacated for work and had to leave. The room includes a 32 inch tv with direct tv for the cable which gives ...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  13. Manayunk Terrace (The petite hotel in fashionable Manayunk) Perfect housing for overflow of doctors in town for convention in Nov. Beautiful, comfortable modern furnished space, 2 blocks from 27 bus right to the convention center. 1 doctor is alre...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  14. Available immediately Studio apartment in Crum Lynn, Delaware County: $475 per month Apartment is on the first floor. It is one room approx (15 x 15) with a private bathroom- Shower and Tub. Alcove area for a a kitchen with new gas stove and new r...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  15. $300 OFF YOU SECURITY DEPOSIT*!! NO APP FEE*!! ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIALS!! CALL AND COME IN TODAY!! 215-443-XXXX www.buckslandingapts.com ***FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY- CONDITIONS APPLY*** STREET RD at JACKSONVILLE (google map) (yahoo map) cats are OK -...
    Posted on Americanlisted
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Pets Allowed