Community
Ask Search Post

Page 11: Community Listings listing in New York

(151 - 165 of 202)
  1. Bassist needed for Established Blues/Rock,SRV,Little Feat,Black Crowes,Jimi Hendrix,Rockabilly influenced cover/original band. We have pa...
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  2. Singer/songwriter/guitarist forming original rock band seeking drums and bass. Will gig in NJ, NYC and Phili. Reherse twice per week. Hav...
  3. Hello All, Im a female Mezzo-Soprano and I take vocal lessons. I love to sing rock/metal, and Im working on a raspy tone, as well as othe...
  4. The Plainfield’s Junk My Car Removal for CA$H 908-315-XXXX “Sell Your Junk Car for Cash Today! We offer Guaranteed Pricing and Free Towin...
  5. I am the owner of The UpperRoom Events. It is an event planning business. I am having a photoshoot of some of my work in May. So if you a...
  6. The Wayne Alliance for the Prevention of Substance Abuse and the YM-YWHA of North Jersey invite you to support “ROCK FEST ‘11” on Saturda...
  7. cars wanted, junk my car, sell my junk car, cash for junk cars, junk a car, junk my car, junk car removal, cash paid for junk car, ny how...
  8. Trim: 328XI SEDAN Exterior Color: Black Interior Color: Black Model: three Series Price: $21,500 Transmission: Automatic Mileage: 54000 (...
  9. 30yr old Experienced Female vocalist based out of Morris County NJ interested in teaming up with a band. Covers or Original. Serious inqu...
  10. My name is Betsy Rivera the girlfriend Angel Gonzalez. We are asking for donations and prayers for Emmanuel Gonzalez who is nine years ol...
  11. Good day, Are you a beat maker. Is your music hot. Well trade you a hot beat for a photo shoot (off location). You keep the disk, we keep...
  12. Get Cash for Your Car is an auto buying business serving all of New Jersey. We purchase cars at the highest market value price possible, ...
  13. I am the owner of The UpperRoom Events. It is an event planning business. I am having a photoshoot of some of my work in May. So if you a...
  14. Liberty Science Center’s Women’s Leadership Council and the Board of Trustees are proud to present our Inaugural Fall Luncheon, featuring...
  15. Drummer with many years of experience. All styles, large cover tune repertoire. Will lay down a solid in-the-pocket foundation: taste, ti...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to