Real Estate

with Wood Floors Single-Family Homes for Sale in Maricopa, AZ Between Free and $400,000

(1 - 15 of 15)
  1. Two story home with open floor concept in Maricopa! Sitting on a cul-de-sac lot, this house is the one! Hardwood flooring and picture windows. The kitchen with a breakfast bar, plenty of natural wood cabinets. Large master suite is open and airy w...
    Joanna Siravo-hamric ·18 hours ago on RealtyWW
  2. View House Sunday 5-19 from 10 am to 2 pm. Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity! Motivated seller offering buyer a 2% cash credit! Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity! Motivated seller offering buyer a 2% cash credit! This stu...
    Michael Innes ·1 week ago on RealtyWW
  3. Truly gorgeous 3 bed, 2.5 bath property located in Maricopa is now on the market! This fabulous family home is comprised of a gravel/grassy front landscaping, 2 car garage, wood flooring throughout, a large loft, and brand new neutral paint throug...
    ProManage Realty ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  4. FORMER MODEL HOME!! This wonderful 3 bed, 2 bath property now for sale in Maricopa is just for you! Featuring desert front landscaping, 2 car garage, dining and living area with gorgeous wood flooring, a den perfect for an office, and designer pai...
    HomeSmart Success ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  5. Recently remodeled POOL home that is move-in ready. It has new interior paint, maple cabinets, new stainless appliances including a gas range, and much more. There is no carpet in the entire house, with tile and hardwood floors throughout. The flo...
    HomeSmart Success ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  6. Beautiful single level home with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, great room concept situated on a private corner lot. New carpeting in all living areas, 20 in. tile in kitchen, inside laundry and baths. Wood flooring in entrance and one bedroom. Newly i...
    Realty Executives ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  7. Gorgeous 2 bed, 2 bath property for sale located in Maricopa! This stunning home features great curb appeal, low maintenance desert front landscaping, 2 car garage, amazing wood flooring, and neutral paint. The gourmet kitchen offers matching stai...
    Revelation Real Estate ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  8. WOW!!! Absolutely stunning single level home located in the highly the desirable Villages subdivision. This home offers awesome curb appeal, a great floor plan, split bedrooms, and tons of upgrades! The eat-in kitchen is gorgeous - boasting of gra...
    Keller Williams Realty East Valley ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  9. Here's your chance for rural living on over 1.5 acres with beautiful mountain views. This spacious home is over 2,400 feet with a split floor plan and space for everyone. The kitchen features stainless appliances with a large hood, black granite c...
    Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted
  10. Welcome to the desirable Golf Course Community of Rancho El Dorado. Amazing backyard Golf Course views! Open concept floor plan, soaring ceilings, beautifully tile flooring throughout, ceiling fans, & neutral wood flooring in Master bedroom and cl...
    Debra Allen ·Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  11. Wood Floors, Travertine Tile - 4 Bedrooms, With the Master Bedroom Downstairs. Gorgeous Kitchen, Granite countertops, tiled backsplash and Stainless Steel appliances. Beautiful side paver patio offthe kitchen, Grass Backyard. This place has it all...
    Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  12. Stunning, ready-to-move-in single-level residence situated on a spacious corner lot. This home boasts high vaulted ceilings, a tasteful neutral paint palette, updated light fixtures, and laminate wood flooring with prewired surround sound. The ope...
  13. Gorgeous home with SOOO many upgrades! Tile and hardwood flooring, black granite counters with staggered cabinets. Designer 2-tone paint throughout. 2 inch blinds and ceiling fans in every room, plus custom window treatments and lighting. Central ...
    Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  14. Welcome home! This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home has it all! Brand new gas stove and dishwasher complete this spacious kitchen that also has a large pantry and granite counter tops. You will love how this home has no carpet. Instead it has warm wood flo...
  15. Beautiful stone front curb appeal and pride of ownership welcome you to this spacious single level with solar and private pool in Tortosa. 3 bed, 2 full baths with den/home office/craft room. Large chefs kitchen with pantry, back splash, all appli...
    Homesmart Success ·Over 4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Amenities

Bedrooms

Bathrooms