Services

Page 10: Other Service with Thumbnail in United States Area

(136 - 150 of 477)
  1. Hello there! I'm Holly, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter based in Fort Wayne, Indiana. If you're in need of a responsible individual to take care of your home while you're away, I'm here to help. I understand the importance of finding someo...
    Holly T ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. As an experienced house sitter in Miami Beach, Florida, I understand the importance of finding the right person to care for your home and pets while you're away. With a passion for pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash...
    Shara C ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hello there! I'm Kelly, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter based in Wellington, Florida. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. With my services, you can rest assured that your home and belo...
    Kelly T ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hello, I'm Juliane, an experienced house sitter based in Morton, Mississippi. If you're in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter, look no further! With a keen eye for detail and a passion for taking care of homes, I offer a range of serv...
    Juliane C ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  5. Aloha! I'm Megan, a reliable house sitter here in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to care for your home while you're away, I'm here to help. With a passion for pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and...
    Megan L ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Jasmine, a reliable and experienced house sitter based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. If you're in need of someone to look after your home while you're away, I'm here to help! With my passion for pets and plants, I offer top-notch p...
    Jasmine W ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  7. Hello there! My name is Denise, and I am a reliable and trustworthy house sitter based in Durham, North Carolina. If you're in need of a responsible individual to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. I offer a range of servic...
    Denise H ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  8. Hi there! I'm Elissa, a trusted house sitter based in Lewes, Delaware, and I'm currently looking for a home owner in need of reliable and responsible care for their property. With extensive experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, s...
    Elissa T ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hello there! I'm Brynning, your friendly and reliable house sitter based in Oxford, Indiana. If you're looking for someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. I offer a range of services including pet feeding, mail collec...
    Brynning E ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello there, I'm Pedro, a dedicated house sitter based in sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida. If you're in need of a trustworthy person to look after your home while you're away, I'm here to provide top-notch service. I offer pet feeding, mail collect...
    Pedro R ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hello beautiful people! Our homes are a sacred place, a refuge and what I like to call "our nests". I think I stand out from others because I always assume everyone feels the same way about their hard earned homes, and I will treat. yours as my ow...
    Blythe D ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Desiree, a dependable house sitter offering my services in Falls of Rough, Kentucky. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, then look no further. Offering pet feeding, mail colle...
    Desiree M ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  13. Aloha, I'm Grace, your trustworthy house sitter in beautiful Waianae, Hawaii. I understand the importance of finding someone reliable to care for your home while you're away. I offer top-notch pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & ...
    Grace Y ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  14. Hey there! I'm Kendra, a reliable and experienced house sitter in my 30s based in Keller, Texas. If you need a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, I'd be more than happy to help! With my services, you can rest assur...
    Kendra M ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hello! I'm Zoe, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter based in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina. If you're in need of a responsible individual to take care of your home and pets while you're away, look no further! I offer a range of services includi...
    Zoe H ·20 hours ago on HouseSitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Photo

• With Picture Only (477)

Refine By Keyword

Listing Type

Price

to

Year