Services

Page 12: Other Service in United States Area

(166 - 180 of 1,338)
  1. Hello there! I'm Joe, a trustworthy house sitter available in Sarasota, Florida. If you're looking for someone to take care of your home while you're away, I've got you covered. With over 5 years of experience in house sitting, I know how to keep ...
    Joe M ·23 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. Get LOW mortgage rates in seconds. Use our online pre-approval tool or our refinance rate checker -- don't miss out on these deals! https://opfunding.com/reverse-mortgage-2/
    11 hours ago on Muamat
  3. If you're searching for a way to maximize your business growth, look no further than SQ/FT Commercial Brokerage. Our team of medical real estate in Rochester works hard to deliver services that are specifically according to your requirements an...
    11 hours ago on Muamat
  4. Hi there! I'm Elissa, a trusted house sitter based in Lewes, Delaware, and I'm currently looking for a home owner in need of reliable and responsible care for their property. With extensive experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, s...
    Elissa T ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  5. Hello there! I'm Brynning, your friendly and reliable house sitter based in Oxford, Indiana. If you're looking for someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. I offer a range of services including pet feeding, mail collec...
    Brynning E ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  6. Hello there, I'm Pedro, a dedicated house sitter based in sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida. If you're in need of a trustworthy person to look after your home while you're away, I'm here to provide top-notch service. I offer pet feeding, mail collect...
    Pedro R ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  7. Hello there! I'm Stephanie, and I'm a reliable and experienced house sitter here in beautiful Bethany Beach, Delaware. Whether you're heading out of town for a quick getaway or an extended vacation, I'm here to offer you peace of mind by taking ca...
    Stephanie R ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Becca, a professional house sitter based in Paris, Texas. As a dedicated and experienced house sitter, I offer pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling services while you're away. With a daily rate of $65.0,...
    Rebecca P ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hello there! My name is Flor, and I'm a reliable and experienced house sitter here in North Bergen, New Jersey. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further! I offer a range of services, including pet f...
    Flor D ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello, I'm Elwira, a reliable and experienced house sitter in Arlington Heights, Illinois. If you're looking for someone to take care of your home while you're away, I'm here to help! I can help you with picking the mail, taking out the trash, wat...
    Elwira S ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hello there! Are you in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter in Gardendale, Alabama? Look no further! I am Braylen, your go-to house sitter, offering my services at an affordable rate of $15.00 per hour. As a seasoned house sitter, I un...
    Braylen W ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Desiree, a dependable house sitter offering my services in Falls of Rough, Kentucky. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, then look no further. Offering pet feeding, mail colle...
    Desiree M ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  13. Aloha, I'm Grace, your trustworthy house sitter in beautiful Waianae, Hawaii. I understand the importance of finding someone reliable to care for your home while you're away. I offer top-notch pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & ...
    Grace Y ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  14. Hey there! I'm Kendra, a reliable and experienced house sitter in my 30s based in Keller, Texas. If you need a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, I'd be more than happy to help! With my services, you can rest assur...
    Kendra M ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hello! I'm Zoe, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter based in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina. If you're in need of a responsible individual to take care of your home and pets while you're away, look no further! I offer a range of services includi...
    Zoe H ·11 hours ago on HouseSitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION