Services

Service in Miami, FL

(1 - 15 of 2,168)
  1. Hi , this is Louis my stud . He is gorgeous Scottish straight male cat . Highland (long hair) Scottish . Louis fits to any Scottish fold female cat (no matter Scottish straight or Scottish fold she is) . My stud gives you gorgeous kittens and I’ll...
    BestKittyFL ·1 day ago on GoKitty
  2. Hello, Fort Lauderdale families! I'm Diana, an experienced sitter seeking a live-out position with a warm and welcoming family. With a passion for working with toddlers and primary school-aged children, I am dedicated to providing a safe and nurtu...
    Diana C ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello there! My name is Brianna, and I am an experienced and loving sitter based in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida. As a dedicated caregiver, I have a passion for caring for newborns and toddlers, providing them with a nurturing and safe environment to...
    Brianna M ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello, my name is Dulce, and I am a reliable and experienced house sitter in Miami Beach, Florida. As a professional house sitter, I understand the importance of maintaining a clean and secure home while providing peace of mind to homeowners. With...
    Dulce F ·3 hours ago on HouseSitter
  5. Greetings from Guevara, your local elder care provider in Delray Beach, Florida. I am dedicated to providing compassionate and professional care for your loved ones. With extensive experience in full-time, live-in, live-out, and part-time care, I ...
    Guevara O ·15 hours ago on ElderCare
  6. … 2406 NW 30th St • Boca Raton, FL 33431 (305) 582-XXXX • XXXX@hotmail.com WEBSITES & PROFILES . Indeed Profile: https://profile.indeed.com/p/danielac-6j9pg1z PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE . Spanish Teacher October 2019...
    16 hours ago on BarefootStudent
  7. Hey there, families in Lauderhill, Florida! I'm Aaliyah, and I'm here to offer my love and care to your little ones. With years of experience in childcare, I'm ready to take on the role of a nanny for your newborn or toddler. Whether you need a fu...
    Aaliyah B ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Agustina, a reliable and caring pet sitter based in sunny Miami, Florida. With a passion for animals, I offer top-notch pet sitting services for cats and dogs. Whether you need someone to look after your feline friend or take your...
    Agustina B ·3 hours ago on PetSitter
  9. Welcome to South Miami's go-to pet sitter profile! If you're searching for a reliable and caring pet sitter, look no further. I specialize in providing top-notch pet care services for both cats and dogs. With a passion for animals. I offer a range...
    Sherlin C ·3 hours ago on PetSitter
  10. Hello, I'm Cheryl, an experienced elder care provider based in Miami, Florida. If you're seeking a compassionate and reliable live-out, part-time care companion for your loved one, I'm here to help. With a background in nursing care and personal a...
    Cheryl T ·4 hours ago on ElderCare
  11. Hi there! My name is Vanessa, and I'm a passionate and experienced sitter in Miami, Florida. I have extensive experience working with newborns, toddlers, and primary school children. Whether you need a full-time live-in nanny or part-time childcar...
    vanessa j ·14 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there! My name is Mariele, and I am a dedicated and experienced sitter located in the beautiful city of Miami, Florida. I am passionate about providing high-quality care for newborns, primary school children, and toddlers. Whether you are in...
    Mariele D ·14 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Are you in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter in Hialeah, Florida? Look no further! My name is Katalina and I am passionate about providing exceptional care for your beloved pets. Whether you have birds, cats, dogs, fish, or lizards/reptiles...
    katalina s ·14 hours ago on PetSitter
  14. Hello there! My name is Sarah and I'm a reliable and experienced sitter located in North Miami Beach, Florida. I specialize in providing top-notch care for toddlers and children attending primary school. If you're in need of a trustworthy, live-ou...
    Sarah B ·14 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hello, I'm Chloe, and I'm excited to introduce myself as a warm and experienced nanny eager to find a full-time, live-out position with a wonderful family. My passion for childcare and genuine love for children inspire me to provide exceptional ca...
    Chloe D ·14 hours ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country