This listing was posted on RealtyWW.

$79,999

Property For Sale In Phillips, Maine

Price:
$79,999
BR/BA:
2 BR, 1 BA
Description:

Welcome to Western Maine! Located in the heart of Maine's outdoor recreation area you'll find this recently renovated 2 bed/ 1 bath mobile home with detached garage great for your toys! Enjoy having DIRECT ATV and snowmobile access right out your front door, being just 30 mins from the stunning Rangeley Lakes Region and Saddleback Ski resort for fun filled days fishing, boating or tearing up the ski slopes! This home has recently undergone some major renovations after severe water damage from flooding in December of 2023. These renovations include, but are not limited to a brand-new kitchen, flooring, walls, insulation, electrical, plumbing and more! A new metal roof was installed in the fall of 2023 as well. Property is located a short distance from Route 4, making access to the property very convenient. Local essentials such as gas and groceries are within walking distance. Don't miss this opportunity to view a property is a location with so much to offer! Call today to schedule your very own showing!For more details: https://realtyww.info/all-others-real-estate_1_phillips-d566751/for-sale_i72015331
Property Type:
Other Housing for Sale
Amenities:
Parking
Posted:
May 19 on RealtyWW
Similar Listings
View All Similar Listings
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: Go to RealtyWW
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Property For Sale In Phillips, Maine
Property For Sale In Phillips, Maine is a Two Bedroom One Bath Other Real Estate for Sale at 22 Park St in Phillips ME. Find other listings like Property For Sale In Phillips, Maine and listings near 22 Park St by searching Oodle Classifieds for Two Bedroom One Bath Other Real Estate for Sale in Phillips ME.