Back
Real Estate and Homes   USA   ME   Rockland Area   Castine   Single-Family Home   6 BR -

10 Green St | Castine ME | 7275425187

Hank De Raat

This listing was posted on RealtyWW.

$639,000

Home For Sale In Castine, Maine

Price:
$639,000
BR/BA:
6 BR, 4 BA
Description:

Classic Maine village house (Coombs House, 1856) in the heart of Castine, overlooking the harbor and steps from the village green. Close to shops, town dock, boat yard and yacht club. With a grand modern addition. It has six bedrooms, 4 full baths, a renovated kitchen and sun room, the original living room, dining room and study, and a spacious great room in the back with a fireplace, wet bar and space to accommodate a large family gathering. The back porch overlooks downtown and a nicely landscaped yard. The new addition includes a master suite with balcony for water views. It has an excellent rental history and is equipped with two laundry facilities to help with maintenance.For more details: https://realtyww.info/homes_castine-d543416/for-sale_i72017392
Property Type:
Single-Family Houses
Amenities:
Fireplace, Patio/Deck
Posted:
May 19 on RealtyWW
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: Go to RealtyWW
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Home For Sale In Castine, Maine
Home For Sale In Castine, Maine is a Six Bedroom 4.5 Bath Single-Family Homes for Sale at 10 Green St in Castine ME. Find other listings like Home For Sale In Castine, Maine and listings near 10 Green St by searching Oodle Classifieds for Six Bedroom 4.5 Bath Single-Family Homes for Sale in Castine ME.