Services

Service in Reading, PA

(1 - 15 of 134)
  1. Hey there, lovely families in Pottstown, Pennsylvania! My name is Noelle, and I am a nurturing and experienced sitter eagerly looking to connect with a wonderful family in need of a caring and reliable sitter. With a specialization in caring for n...
    Noelle B ·27 minutes ago on Sitter
  2. Hello, my name is Sarah and I am an experienced house sitter in Lititz, Pennsylvania. If you are in need of someone to take care of your home while you are away, I am here to help. I offer services such as mail collection, plant care, and trash & ...
    Sarah A ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hey there, families! My name is Addyson and I am a reliable and caring sitter located in Coatesville, Pennsylvania. I specialize in providing top-notch care for toddlers and primary school-aged children. As a live-out sitter, I am dedicated to ens...
    Addyson W ·28 minutes ago on Sitter
  4. Hi there! I'm Lisa, a passionate pet sitter based in beautiful Chester Springs, Pennsylvania. If you're in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter for your beloved cats or dogs, you've come to the right place. I have 3 precious cats that I adore....
    Lisa P ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  5. Hi there, I'm Riley, and I'm a dedicated sitter based in Jonestown, Pennsylvania. I have extensive experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. I specialize in providing live-out occasional nanny services, and my ...
    Riley T ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hello, fellow pet owners! My name is Abigail, and I am a reliable and experienced pet sitter based in Reading, Pennsylvania. If you're in need of someone to care for your beloved pets while you're away, you've come to the right place. I provide to...
    Abigail P ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  7. Hey there, pet parents of Zionsville, PA! Are you looking for a responsible and trustworthy pet sitter to take care of your furry companions? Look no further because I’m here to offer you the best pet sitting services in town! With a passion for a...
    Cassie S ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  8. Hey there! I'm Morgan, an experienced sitter based in Malvern, Pennsylvania, and I'm on the lookout for a wonderful family to work with. As a professional nanny with a passion for childcare, I specialize in providing attentive and caring support f...
    Morgan L ·1 day ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there! I'm Eric, your friendly and reliable pet sitter here in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania. I am a lifetime owner of dogs and cats. I will treat yours as well as I treat my own. My rate is $25.0 per visit, and I'm dedicated to providing th...
    Eric P ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  10. Hello! My name is Lindsey, and I am a compassionate and experienced elder care provider in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. With a passion for serving seniors and ensuring their well-being, I am currently seeking a live-out, part-time position as a compan...
    Lindsey A ·3 days ago on ElderCare
  11. Should you need one time cleaning, general cleaning, move in/out staging assistant, after-party or seasonal cleaning, call Shiny Rooms cleaners. We will quickly become your top choice among cleaning services in Sugarland Texas. You can contact us ...
    2 weeks ago on Claz
  12. We have a local moonbounce business located in Cochranville and are looking to serve the community. We are a small teacher-owned business that is very flexible and can handle all your party needs. Please call or text Matt for pricing 302-650-XXXX ...
    2 weeks ago on Claz
  13. People with dry or frizzy hair should consider sulfate-free shampoo. Sulfate-free cleansers maintain the natural oils on the scalp and hair, which ultimately leaves your hair with more moisture. It won't dry your hair out as much as a sulfate sham...
    2 weeks ago on Claz
  14. Ideal for intimate gatherings, weddings, and other special occasions, The High Point is the go-to event venue in Malvern, PA. Make a reservation with us today.
    2 weeks ago on Claz
  15. Pay only US$49.90 monthly and get to talk unlimited to more than 40 countries. Try out a courtesy for 1 hour right now. Landlines and cell phones
    2 weeks ago on Claz

SET LOCATION

city
country