Services

Service in Fort Wayne, IN

(1 - 15 of 74)
  1. Hey there! I'm Erin, a experienced sitter in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I have a passion for working with children and have extensive experience caring for toddlers and school-aged children. I'm currently seeking a full-time or part-time position as a n...
    Erin B ·45 minutes ago on Sitter
  2. Hi there! I'm Hailey, a passionate pet sitter in Elkhart, Indiana, and I'd love to take care of your beloved pets while you're away. As an experienced pet sitter, I offer a wide range of services including dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitt...
    Hailey C ·48 minutes ago on PetSitter
  3. Hey there, Fort Wayne homeowners! Need a reliable house sitter while you're away? Look no further! I'm Kris, your friendly and experienced house sitter. With a passion for taking care of homes and pets, I offer top-notch services to ensure your pe...
    Kris C ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hello, families in Goshen, Indiana! My name is Lauren and I am a loving and experienced sitter seeking a full-time or part-time nanny position to care for your toddler. With a background in early childhood education and a passion for working with ...
    Lauren E ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there! I'm Aubrey, a dedicated and passionate pet sitter in Kendallville, Indiana. If you're in need of someone to take care of your beloved cats or dogs, whether it's for dog walking or pet sitting, then you've come to the right place. With m...
    Aubrey D ·48 minutes ago on PetSitter
  6. Hey there! I'm Jose, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter here in Elkhart, Indiana. If you find yourself in need of a caring and reliable sitter for your beloved furry, scaly, or feathery friends, you've come to the right place. I specialize in p...
    Jose S ·49 minutes ago on PetSitter
  7. Hey there fellow pet lovers in Fort Wayne, Indiana! I'm Ray, your reliable and caring pet sitter. If you're looking for someone to take care of your furry friends while you're away, look no further. I specialize in providing the best care for both...
    Ray V ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Sophia, a dedicated and nurturing sitter from Fort Wayne, Indiana, with a passion for caring for children of all ages. With experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I am well-equipped to provi...
    Sophia P ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello! My name is Averi, and I’m a professional sitter with experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and children in primary school. I’m currently based in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and I am excited to find a loving family to work with either as a liv...
    Averi P ·45 minutes ago on Sitter
  10. Hello there! I'm Catherine, a patient and caring sitter in Warsaw, Indiana, eager to find a loving family to work with. With experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and school-age children, I am passionate about providing a safe and nurturing...
    Catherine P ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello there, Bryan, Ohio homeowners! Are you in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter? Look no further! I'm Georgeann, a dedicated and experienced house sitter offering top-notch services in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and ...
    Georgeann P ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. This busy multi-line insurance and financial services agency is for sale by owner. Current owner would like to retire first or second quarter 20. Still available at ListedBuy!
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  13. Innoraft is a reliable and experienced website design and development company offering custom web development services for websites, web applications, mobile applications, and decoupled applications using Drupal, Angular, ReactJS, ReactNative, and...
    2 weeks ago on Claz
  14. Affiliate programs are often called home business opportunities or ways to work from home online, but essentially they are all pretty much the same thing with minor differences other than the niches they are targeting. They can become very profita...
    2 weeks ago on Claz
  15. We treat you and your pet with the comfort and care you want. In addition to small animal veterinary services, we do grooming that makes your dog or cat look and smell better than ever. Call or visit us today for an appointment. 6104 Covington Rd ...
    2 weeks ago on Claz

SET LOCATION

city
country