Services

Service in San Francisco, CA

(1 - 15 of 1,788)
  1. Attention Stanford Students: Are you in need of a professional website for your startup but lack the resources to invest in it? I, a graduate student at Stanford with a background in web development, am offering my services to assist you. With my ...
    10 hours ago on Supost
  2. Hi there! I'm Ariel, a trusted pet sitter based in beautiful El Granada, California. I’m an educator who loves to spend my summer free time with animals. I have fostered with my local Humane Society for 5 years. I am passionate about giving each a...
    Ariel H ·33 minutes ago on PetSitter
  3. Hello there, pet parents of Concord, California! My name is Mariam, and I am a dedicated pet sitter looking to care for your beloved furry, scaly, or aquatic friends while you're away. Whether you have dogs, fish, lizards/reptiles, or any other ty...
    Mariam C ·32 minutes ago on PetSitter
  4. Hey there, pet parents of Mountain House, California! My name is Milana, and I'm here to offer top-notch pet care services for your furry and scaly friends. Whether you have cats, dogs, fish, or lizards/reptiles, I've got you covered. As a dedicat...
    Milana R ·33 minutes ago on PetSitter
  5. Hello there, I'm Jaionna, your reliable and responsible house sitter in Oakland, California. I offer top-notch services including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash & recycling management. With my attention to detai...
    Jaionna M ·42 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  6. Are you in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter in Concord, California? Look no further! I am Mariam, a dedicated and experienced house sitter with a passion for pet feeding and plant care. With a daily fee of $30.0, I offer professiona...
    Mariam C ·41 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  7. Hi! My name is Khalil Anderson-Mitchell. I am a trustworthy and experienced house sitter based in San Francisco, California charging $25.00. As a dedicated and trustworthy house sitter, I provide top-notch care for your home while you're away. Wit...
    Khalil M ·42 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  8. Hi there! I'm Abby, a dedicated nanny and sitter located in South San Francisco, California. I specialize in providing exceptional care for toddlers and children in primary school. As a live-out nanny, I understand the importance of creating a saf...
    abby c ·27 minutes ago on Sitter
  9. Hey there! I'm Marina, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter in Vacaville, California. If you're a pet owner looking for someone trustworthy and reliable to take care of your furry friends while you're away, look no further! I specialize in provid...
    Marina K ·33 minutes ago on PetSitter
  10. Hi Everyone. I'm a graduate student at Stanford. I do photography on the side. If you're looking for a photographer to take your graduation photos let me know. 2-hour photoshoot will approximately cost 300$
    10 hours ago on Supost
  11. Hello there! My name is Milana, and I am a dedicated sitter with a passion for caring for toddlers. I am based in the beautiful Mountain House, California area, and I am currently looking for a loving family to provide my childcare services to. Wi...
    Milana R ·27 minutes ago on Sitter
  12. Hello, I work at Stanford, and I am looking to make extra money by helping you by taking your dog for a walk. I can provide this service in the Palo alto, Sunnyvale, Mountain view, and Campbell Area. My rate would be $40 for an hour ( rates negoti...
    10 hours ago on Supost
  13. Hey future grads! I'm a Stanford alum offering professional, affordable graduation photo sessions this graduation season. Let’s create stunning memories on campus without breaking the bank. Packages start at only $99 for a 1 hour shoot. Contact me...
    22 hours ago on Supost
  14. Hi! I'm Abigail, a 15 year old dedicated pet lover and pet sitter based in Alameda, California. If you're in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter for your furry friends, you've come to the right place. Whether you have cats or dogs, I'm here t...
    Abigail S ·33 minutes ago on PetSitter
  15. Hi there! I’m Elena, a reliable and experienced house sitter in currently in Berkeley, California. I understand the importance of finding someone trustworthy to care for your home while you're away. As a house sitter, I provide thorough and effici...
    Elena G ·1 day ago on HouseSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country