Services

Service in Melville, NY

(1 - 15 of 5,808)
  1. Hello! I'm Susanna, a dedicated pet sitter in Queens, New York, and I'd love to help care for your furry friends. Whether you have cats or dogs, I offer a range of services to make sure your pets are happy and well-cared for while you're away. For...
    Susanna R ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  2. Hello, pet parents of North Bergen, New Jersey! My name is Laura, and I am a passionate and experienced pet sitter offering top-notch care for your furry and feathered family members. With a genuine love for animals and over 5 years of professiona...
    Laura V ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  3. Hello there, Hoboken homeowners! I am from Germany, I am responsible & extremely clean. I am a reliable house sitter to take care of your home and beloved pets while you're away.
    Colin J ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  4. Trong trường hợp bạn dá»± định đến Sri Lanka để du lịch hoặc giải trí, kinh doanh hoặc vì các lý do khác, bạn sẽ cần có thị thá»±c để và o Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka có các điá...
    12 hours ago on Muamat
  5. … is the king carat size in diamonds . Always in demand all aHeart the world . Also Is called 4 grainers https://shivshambu.net/diamonds/heart-cut/1-carat-diamonds
    12 hours ago on Muamat
  6. Hey there! I'm Kaylynn, a warm and nurturing sitter based in The Bronx, New York. With a passion for childcare, I specialize in caring for newborns and toddlers. Whether you're looking for a live-in, live-out, or part-time nanny, I'm here to lend ...
    kaylynn f ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Explore the world of Cookies, the premier global cannabis brand, in this feature with Crystal Millican. Discover insights, trends, and more on Eighth Revolution. https://www.eighthrevolution.com/189-cookies-the-only-global-cannabis-brand-ft-crysta...
    12 hours ago on Muamat
  8. 🏡 Are you in need of a responsible house sitter in NYC? Look no further! I'm Sam, and I offer a reliable and trustworthy home sitting service at an affordable rate of $50 daily. Whether you have a dog or cat that require daily walks and feeding or...
    Sam W ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  9. Seeking care after an auto accident is crucial for your well-being. Trust Quan Medical, your premier Accident doctor Hempstead, to provide comprehensive medical attention. Even if you feel fine, early assessment is vital. Visit Quan Medical PLLC f...
    12 hours ago on Muamat
  10. Hello there! I'm Alicia, an experienced elder care provider in Queens, New York, with a passion for providing exceptional care and companionship to seniors. With a heart full of love and empathy, I am on the lookout for a full-time or part-time li...
    Alicia P ·58 minutes ago on ElderCare
  11. Hello, I'm Heidi, an experienced elder care provider in Queens, New York, seeking a live-in or part-time position as a companion and home care provider. I understand the challenges families face when caring for their loved ones and I am here to pr...
    Heidi K ·58 minutes ago on ElderCare
  12. Hello there! I'm Karisma, a reliable house sitter in The Bronx, New York, ready to take care of your home while you're away. With years of experience, I offer top-notch services including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, an...
    Karisma S ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hey there! I'm Kyle, your go-to pet sitter in West Haven, Connecticut. Are you a busy dog owner in need of reliable and trustworthy care for your furry friend? Look no further! With years of experience and a true passion for dogs, I offer top-notc...
    Kyle D ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  14. Visa trá»±c tuyến điện tá»­ của Canada hoặc ETA hoặc CÆ¡ quan du lịch điện tá»­ là gì. CÆ¡ quan Du lịch Điện tá»­ ETA là điều kiện tiên quyết để nhập cảnh đối với những ...
    12 hours ago on Muamat
  15. eVisaPrime là một phưÆ¡ng thức toà n cầu, đáng tin cậy, đáng tin cậy, an toà n và bảo mật để lấy Visa điện tá»­ cho bất kỳ quốc gia nà o từ bất kỳ quốc gia nà o. Thay vì ph...
    12 hours ago on Muamat

SET LOCATION

city
country