Services

Service in Dallas, TX

(1 - 15 of 2,168)
  1. Hey there, Dallas families! I'm Thalia, an experienced sitter based in Dallas, Texas, and I'm on the lookout for a wonderful family to help care for. With a passion for childcare and a background in dance education I am well-equipped to provide at...
    Thalia M ·36 minutes ago on Sitter
  2. Hey y'all! I'm Sheniqua, a full-time live-out elder care provider here in Fort Worth, Texas. With over 10 years of experience, I offer top-notch home care services for your loved ones. Whether you need part-time companion care or around-the-clock ...
    sheniqua k ·2 hours ago on ElderCare
  3. Hello, families in Lancaster, Texas! My name is Makayla, and I am an experienced nanny looking for a full-time, live-out position with a loving family. I have a passion for caring for newborns and toddlers and have a nurturing and patient approach...
    Makayla H ·36 minutes ago on Sitter
  4. Hello, I'm Gladys, an experienced live-out elder care provider in Arlington, Texas, seeking part-time companionship and personal care opportunities. With a compassionate heart and a warm presence, I aim to provide dedicated support to the elderly ...
    Gladys O ·2 hours ago on ElderCare
  5. Hello! I'm Irisionette, a dedicated and reliable house sitter offering my services in the lovely town of Euless, Texas. If you're looking for someone to take care of your home while you're away, I'm here to help! I understand the importance of mai...
    Irisionette G ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Ariadna, a dedicated and caring sitter based in Fort Worth, Texas. With a passion for helping little ones grow and learn, I specialize in providing top-notch care for toddlers and primary school-aged children. As a live-in nanny, ...
    Ariadna S ·35 minutes ago on Sitter
  7. Hey there! My name is Jayden, and I'm a dedicated and experienced sitter in Waxahachie, Texas. I have a passion for caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. Whether you're in need of a live-in, live-out, occasional, or part...
    Jayden B ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hey there, Fort Worth pet owners! I'm Alyssa, a passionate pet sitter with a love for dogs! If you're in need of a reliable and caring dog walker or pet sitter, look no further. I understand how important it is to find someone who will treat your ...
    Alyssa H ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  9. Hey there! I'm Jake, your reliable house sitter here in Denton, Texas. If you're in need of someone to take care of your house while you're away, look no further. I offer top-notch services including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow ...
    Jake O ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello, families in Carrollton, Texas! I am Yuleida, a dedicated and experienced nanny with a passion for providing loving care and guidance to toddlers. I am currently seeking a full-time, live-out nanny position with a wonderful family in need of...
    Yuleida D ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hi there! I'm Tracie, a full-time, live-out nanny based in Plano, Texas. I have a passion for caring for toddlers and have vast experience working with primary school-aged children too. I understand the unique needs of little ones and strive to cr...
    Tracie R ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Mackenna, a dedicated and nurturing nanny based in Arlington, Texas. With a passion for caring for little ones, I specialize in providing exceptional care for newborns and toddlers. As a full-time live-in nanny, I bring a wealth o...
    Mackenna N ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Are you a busy pet owner in Grapevine, Texas in need of a trusted and reliable pet sitter? Look no further! I'm Heba, a passionate pet lover with a speciality in dog walking and pet sitting. With over 5 years of experience, I have built a reputati...
    heba s ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  14. Hi there! My name is Samya, and I'm a loving and caring sitter based in Mansfield, Texas. I have a passion for working with children and have experience in providing exceptional care for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged kids. Whether yo...
    Samya L ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hello there! My name is Aliviya and I am an experienced sitter based in Terrell, Texas. I have a passion for caring for children of all ages, from newborns to primary school children. I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time position as a n...
    Aliviya T ·12 hours ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country