Services

Service in Boston, MA

(1 - 15 of 633)
  1. Hi, I'm Alycia. I've raised people, plants and pets, and will happily take care of yours (the plants and pets anyway) while you're out in the world. Happy to help with many tasks. Your home will be as you left it or better upon your return. Cheers.
    Alycia M ·5 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hello there! I'm Jackson, and I'm a reliable and experienced house sitter here in Medford, Massachusetts. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, you can count on me to provide top-notch services. I specialize in ...
    Jackson M ·5 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Are you seeking a reliable and trustworthy house sitter in Framingham, Massachusetts? Look no further! I'm Sinthia, and I'm here to provide top-notch care for your home while you're away. With my experience and attention to detail, you can have pe...
    Sinthia T ·5 hours ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Maria, a nurturing and experienced sitter based in Framingham, Massachusetts. With a passion for caring for children of all ages, I specialize in newborn and toddler care, as well as supporting primary school-aged children. As a l...
    MARIA V ·4 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello there! My name is Kristen and I'm a professional house sitter based in beautiful Boston, Massachusetts. If you're in need of a reliable and experienced individual to look after your home while you're away, you've come to the right place! I o...
    Kristen S ·5 hours ago on HouseSitter
  6. Hi! My name is Micayla and I'm an experienced sitter from Plainville, Massachusetts. I have a passion for taking care of children of all ages, from newborns to primary school-aged kids and toddlers. I offer live-out, occasional, and part-time nann...
    Micayla D ·15 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hey there! My name is Hannah, and I'm a passionate pet sitter based in North Attleborough, Massachusetts. If you're looking for a reliable and caring pet sitter for your furry friends, I'm here to lend a helping hand! I specialize in providing top...
    Hannah B ·16 hours ago on PetSitter
  8. Hey there! My name is Liset, and I'm a dedicated pet sitter lynn, Massachusetts. If you're a pet owner in need of reliable and affordable pet sitting services for your furry friends, you've come to the right place! I specialize in caring for both ...
    Liset C ·15 hours ago on PetSitter
  9. Hi there, I am an animal lover and am experienced with caring for dogs, cats and rabbits. I am a teacher during the school year looking for extra money. I am located in Douglas, Massachusetts - $50 Daily, $15 Hourly - dog walking, overnight care, ...
    Skyler N ·16 hours ago on PetSitter
  10. Hello there! I'm Maryellen, an experienced elder care provider in North Attleborough, Massachusetts. As a compassionate and dedicated professional, I am currently seeking a live-out, part-time position as a companion for an elderly individual who ...
    Maryellen G ·17 hours ago on ElderCare
  11. Hi there! I'm Erin, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter in Franklin, Massachusetts, ready to take care of your home while you're away. I understand the importance of finding someone dependable to look after your residence, and I'm here to prov...
    Erin H ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Lauren, a passionate pet sitter based in Burlington, Massachusetts, and I have a strong love for dogs and dog walking. With over 5 years of experience in pet care, I understand the importance of finding the right pet sitter for yo...
    Lauren P ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  13. Decorative, concrete ,coatings ,resurfacing, repair, pool deck, pool decks, pool decking, patio, patios,walkways,driveways,floor,floors, flooring, www.decostone.com Epoxy stone - Pebble -Exposed Aggregate - Rustic Terrazzo - Rubber 480-963-XXXX
    17 hours ago on Claz
  14. Decorative, concrete ,coatings ,resurfacing, repair, pool deck, pool decks, pool decking, patio, patios,walkways,driveways,floor,floors, flooring, www.decostone.com Epoxy stone - Pebble -Exposed Aggregate - Rustic Terrazzo - Rubber 480-963-XXXX
    17 hours ago on Claz
  15. Hey there, I'm Paul, a reliable house sitter based in East Providence, Rhode Island. If you're in need of someone to look after your home, I've got you covered. I understand how important it is to have peace of mind when you're away, so I offer a ...
    Paul F ·1 day ago on HouseSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country