Services

Service in San Diego, CA

(1 - 15 of 646)
  1. Hi! I'm Natale, a junior college student working with children part-time with a strong passion for the arts and education studies. I primarily focus and have most experience with children that are toddlers-primary school age and above. I have prev...
    Natale J ·58 minutes ago on Sitter
  2. Hello there! I’m Sally, your friendly pet sitter and former Veterinary Technician in sunny San Diego, California. I absolutely adore taking care of pets and providing them with the love and attention they deserve. Whether you have cats, dogs, fish...
    Sally P ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  3. Hey there! I'm C, your go-to house sitter in San Diego, California. I provide dependable and professional house sitting services at a flat rate of $50.0 daily. As a seasoned house sitter, I understand the importance of maintaining a home while you...
    C P ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Sundee, your trustworthy house and pet sitter in Oceanside, Carlsbad and surrounding areas. I am 63 yrs old, in good health, and a standard poodle mom! I am a spiritual person with reasonable intelligence and have a high level of ...
    Sundee B ·2 days ago on HouseSitter
  5. Hey my Name is William DeWolfe and i'm from Sun Valley Idaho. I grew up in a family with two hunting dogs who I took care of all the time and lots of plants/property to mow and look after. I want to provide homeowners with someone who they can tru...
    William D ·2 days ago on HouseSitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Faith, an experienced elder care provider and Lead Medication Technician in Coronado Retirement Village, California. I have a passion for providing attentive and compassionate care to seniors in need. Currently, I am seeking a liv...
    Faith N ·3 days ago on ElderCare
  7. Hello there! I'm Melanie, an experienced elder care provider in Oceanside, California. I am currently seeking a part-time, live-out position as a companion and home care provider for your loved one. With a focus on personal care, I offer compassio...
    melanie c ·3 days ago on ElderCare
  8. Greetings from Lakeside, California! I am Shokria, a dedicated elder care provider with a passion for assisting seniors in need of full-time, live-out home care. As an experienced caregiver, I provide compassionate, personalized support to elderly...
    Shokria N ·4 days ago on ElderCare
  9. Savannah Simmons San Diego, California Email: XXXX@icloud.com Phone: 858-784-XXXX Education Santa Fe Christian School San Diego, California (Expected Graduation: 2027) Skills Music: Proficient in guitar and voice, experience in Indie, ...
    5 days ago on BarefootStudent
  10. Resume on request.
    6 days ago on BarefootStudent
  11. Offer complimentary full-body sports deep tissue massage for inshape athlete man. Serious reply, thanks. 619-858-XXXX
    1 week ago on Claz
  12. New Price! Profitable Auto Service, Lube Center and California SMOG center in attractive stand alone facility. Located in a convenient and busy a. Still available at ListedBuy!
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  13. Get an expert marble shower restoration service in San Diego. D Sapone company delivers commercial and residential marble restoration services.
    1 week ago on Claz
  14. … , por que mereces ser feliz, regreso a tu pareja INMEDIATAMENTE!, no hay poder de la BRUJER A SAT NICA, para someter enamorar y tener a tu lado a tu pareja, YA NO sufras DESAMOR ya no permitas que te cambien por otra, T m...
    1 week ago on Claz
  15. Green Non-Chem Carpet & Upholstery Sanitizing 3 Rooms $93 /// Sofas $72/// Dryer Vent CLEAR $93 /// Clean Mind Body Soul FREE Get 'er DONE ! LICENSED BONDED RELIABLE GUARANTEED XXXX@gmail.com call 858.752.XXXX cell 3 rooms $72 -- couch $52 CLEAN -...
    1 week ago on Claz

SET LOCATION

city
country