Services

Service in Columbus, OH

(1 - 15 of 231)
  1. Hello there! My name is Maria Eugenia, and I am a loving and experienced sitter based in Lewis Center, Ohio. With a deep passion for caring for little ones, I am currently seeking a full-time, live-out nanny position to provide exceptional care fo...
    Maria Eugenia P ·54 minutes ago on Sitter
  2. Hey there! I'm Bryanly, a warm, experienced sitter based in Columbus, Ohio searching for a family to assist with their childcare needs. With a background in early childhood education and a special focus on toddlers and primary school-aged children...
    Bryanly M ·51 minutes ago on Sitter
  3. Hey there! I'm Emily, a passionate pet sitter in Newark, Ohio. If you're a pet owner looking for dedicated and reliable care for your furry friends, you've come to the right place. I understand how important it is to find someone you can trust to ...
    Emily D ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  4. Greetings from Columbus, Ohio! I'm Pape, a reliable and responsible house sitter offering my services to the local community. If you're in need of someone to keep an eye on your property and take care of essential tasks, I'm here to help. With a k...
    Pape D ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  5. Hello! My name is Aisjanae, and I am a warm and nurturing sitter based in Grove City, Ohio. With a passion for childcare, I have experience volunteering as a camp counselor. Currently, I am seeking a full-time, live-out nanny position with a lovin...
    Aisjanae S ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hey there! I'm Layni, a warm and caring sitter in Grove City, Ohio, and I'm on the lookout for a wonderful family to help out. My love for babies/kids is super big. I plan on being a pediatric nurse or Nicu nurse. I love going outside, experiencin...
    layni h ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! My name is Kimberly, and I am a dedicated sitter with a passion for childcare. I am currently based in Cable, Ohio and I am on the lookout for a lovely family in need of a full-time, live-out sitter. With experience in caring for newb...
    Kimberly A ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hey there! I'm Annah (yes like Elsa's sister), a reliable house sitter and an OSU student in Dublin, Ohio. I understand the importance of having peace of mind while you're away, and I'm here to offer top-notch services to ensure your home is well ...
    Annah W ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  9. Are you in need of a reliable house sitter in Columbus, Ohio? Look no further! I am Bilad, offering top-notch house sitting services at an affordable rate of $25.0 daily. With my expertise in mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash &...
    Bilad B ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello, my name is Paula and I am an experienced elder care provider in New Albany, Ohio. As a dedicated and compassionate professional, I offer live-out, part-time companion and home care services. With a background as a State Tested Nurse's Aide,...
    Paula A ·3 days ago on ElderCare
  11. Water technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and, as a leading global water technology company, A. O. Smith Corporation is at the center of the trend. We are a $3.9 billion company with more than 12,000 employees worldwi...
    3 days ago on Contact RH
  12. Hello! I'm Denise, an experienced elder care provider based in Blacklick, Ohio. With a warm heart and a passion for helping others, I am currently seeking a position as a live-out, part-time companion and home care provider. For over a decade, I h...
    Denise H ·5 days ago on ElderCare
  13. Want to learn how teams work and the idea of Distributed Leadership ? You need to opt for leadership training. LBTC provides advanced Strategic leadership training for Managers and advanced Leadership training workshops worldwide.
    1 week ago on Claz
  14. The Stylish Watch - www.everydaywatchstyles.com, Add: 1985 Henderson Rd. Suite 1158, Columbus, OH 43220-2401, Phone: (800) 283-XXXX, eMail: XXXX@everydaywatchstyles.com. You Will get latest and stylish watches of premium quality for both men and w...
    1 week ago on Claz
  15. PROFESSIONALS MOVING LABORERS ONLY WITH YOUR RIGHT MOVE LLC. CALL AT 888-976-XXXX OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT http://www.yourrightmovellc.com
    2 weeks ago on Claz

SET LOCATION

city
country