Services

Service in Lancaster, PA

(1 - 15 of 375)
  1. Hey there! My name's Ryan, and I'm a passionate pet sitter based in Newark, Delaware. I know how important it is to find someone reliable and trustworthy to look after your beloved pets when you're away. That's where I come in! Whether you have bi...
    Ryan B ·10 minutes ago on PetSitter
  2. Hey there, lovely families in Pottstown, Pennsylvania! My name is Noelle, and I am a nurturing and experienced sitter eagerly looking to connect with a wonderful family in need of a caring and reliable sitter. With a specialization in caring for n...
    Noelle B ·5 minutes ago on Sitter
  3. Hello! My name is Layla and I am a high school student who is located in West Chester, PA. I am looking for a job where I can occasionally babysit! I’ve got you covered with lots of energy to keep little ones entertained and safe. Let me know if y...
    Layla R ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hi there! My name is Rhonda, and I'm a devoted sitter in Littlestown, Pennsylvania, eagerly searching for a wonderful family to work with. I have experience working with children of all ages and truly enjoy helping them learn and grow. Whether you...
    Rhonda D ·4 minutes ago on Sitter
  5. Hi there! I'm Jasmine, a passionate pet sitter based in Enola, Pennsylvania. As an animal lover, I offer top-notch care for all kinds of pets, including birds, cats, dogs, fish, lizards/reptiles and all livestock ! Whether you need someone to walk...
    Jasmine J ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello there! My name is Sameera and I am a passionate sitter living in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. I am currently seeking a new opportunity to work with a loving family. I have experience with children of all ages, from newborns to primary school...
    Sameera K ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello, my name is Sarah and I am an experienced house sitter in Lititz, Pennsylvania. If you are in need of someone to take care of your home while you are away, I am here to help. I offer services such as mail collection, plant care, and trash & ...
    Sarah A ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  8. Hey there, families! My name is Addyson and I am a reliable and caring sitter located in Coatesville, Pennsylvania. I specialize in providing top-notch care for toddlers and primary school-aged children. As a live-out sitter, I am dedicated to ens...
    Addyson W ·6 minutes ago on Sitter
  9. Hey there! I'm Shelby, your local pet sitter from Cochranville, Pennsylvania. Are you a pet owner looking for someone to care for your feathered friends, furry pals, or aquatic buddies? Look no further! I specialize in providing top-notch care for...
    Shelby M ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  10. Are you a dog owner in Hershey, Pennsylvania looking for a reliable pet sitter? Look no further! I'm Andrew, a passionate and experienced pet sitter who adores spending time with furry friends. With a love for dogs and a commitment to their well-b...
    Andrew B ·12 minutes ago on PetSitter
  11. Hello there! I'm Srihitha, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. I understand how important it is to find someone reliable and trustworthy to care for your furry or feathered friends while you're away. Whether you h...
    Srihitha G ·10 minutes ago on PetSitter
  12. Hi there! I'm Lisa, a passionate pet sitter based in beautiful Chester Springs, Pennsylvania. If you're in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter for your beloved cats or dogs, you've come to the right place. I have 3 precious cats that I adore....
    Lisa P ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  13. Hey there! I'm Eric, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter in Timonium, Maryland. If you're a pet parent in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter for your furry friends, look no further! I specialize in cat and dog care, including dog walking a...
    Eric L ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  14. Hello there! I'm Julian, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter based in Bear, Delaware. If you're in need of someone to care for your home while you're away, I've got you covered. With years of experience in pet feeding, mail collection, snow cl...
    Julian C ·51 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hey there, families of New Castle, Delaware! My name is Jae, and I'm a passionate and nurturing sitter looking to become a part of your little one's big adventures. As a dedicated caregiver, I specialize in providing attentive care for newborns an...
    Jae H ·1 day ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country