Services

Service in Tampa, FL

(1 - 15 of 810)
  1. Hello there, I'm Lisa, a dedicated elder care provider in St. Petersburg, Florida. I am currently seeking a live out, part-time position as a companion and home care provider for a wonderful family in need of assistance in caring for their loved o...
    Lisa S ·35 minutes ago on ElderCare
  2. Hi there! I'm Monica, a reliable, responsible female in Tampa, Florida looking to house sit. If you're in need of someone to look after your home while you're away, I'm here to help! With over 25 years of experience as a home owner, I am dedicated...
    monica l ·12 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hey there! I'm David, your friendly and reliable house sitter here in Gulfport, Florida. If you're heading out of town and need someone to look after your home, pets, and plants, I've got you covered. When you entrust me with your home, you can re...
    David C ·12 hours ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hello there! My name is Aderly, and I'm a passionate pet sitter based in beautiful Lutz, Florida. I understand the importance of finding the perfect caregiver for your beloved pets, and I'm here to offer trustworthy and reliable services for all y...
    aderly o ·23 hours ago on PetSitter
  5. Hi there! I’m Hunter, a dedicated pet sitter in sunny St. Petersburg. If you’re in need of a trustworthy and caring pet sitter, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re going on a vacation, working long hours, or simply need a helping hand, ...
    Hunter D ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  6. Hey there, pet parents! I'm Ashley, a trustworthy and experienced pet sitter based in Pinellas Park, Florida. Are you in need of a reliable, caring caregiver for your furry friends? Look no further! With a passion for animals and years of experien...
    Ashley D ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  7. 🐾 Hi there! I'm Cara, a dedicated pet sitter based in Land O' Lakes, Florida. I have a passion for providing top-notch care for furry and finned friends, and I would love the opportunity to watch over your beloved pets. Whether you have cats, dogs...
    Caraleigh v ·23 hours ago on PetSitter
  8. Hey there! I'm Samantha, a reliable and caring sitter looking to connect with a family in Wesley Chapel, Florida. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I am well-equipped to provide attentive and personal...
    Samantha K ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello, I'm Pedia, a friendly and experienced nanny located in Brandon, Florida. I specialize in providing top-notch care for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children. With a passion for childcare, I am dedicated to creating a safe, nurturin...
    Pedia N ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello there! My name is Yorgelis, and I am a professional sitter based in Clearwater, Florida, currently looking for a loving family to join as a full-time live-in nanny. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged child...
    Yorgelis T ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello Gulfport home owners! Are you in need of a reliable and responsible house sitter while you're away? Look no further! My name is Gary D, and I am an experienced house sitter providing top-notch services for pet feeding, mail collection, plant...
    Gary D W ·23 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hey there, Tampa homeowners! Are you in need of a trustworthy house sitter to take care of your cherished home while you're away? Look no further! I'm Eduardo, a reliable and responsible house sitter with years of experience in pet feeding, mail c...
    Eduardo M ·23 hours ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hi there! I'm Sami! Now that my youngest is an adult, I’m excited about providing other parents with a means of support. From camp counselor as a teen, to teaching elementary school while raising my own son and daughter and later working with all ...
    Samantha J ·1 day ago on Sitter
  14. Hello there! I'm Armonica, a warm and dedicated nanny in Tampa, Florida. I have a passion for caring for toddlers and have extensive experience in providing loving and attentive care to young children. As a full-time, live-out nanny, I am committe...
    Armonica D ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hello there! My name is Blanca, and I'm a passionate and experienced sitter located in Wesley Chapel Florida. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. If you're in need of a full-time nanny, I'm here to help...
    Blanca R ·23 hours ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country