Services

Service in Memphis, TN

(1 - 15 of 136)
  1. Hello there! My name is Bernita, and I'm a reliable and trustworthy house sitter available in Brownsville, Tennessee. If you're in need of a responsible caretaker for your home and cherished pets, look no further! I offer a range of services inclu...
    Bernita M ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hey there! I'm Russell, a reliable and experienced house sitter located in Memphis, Tennessee. If you're in need of a trustworthy professional to look after your home and attend to various tasks while you're away, I've got you covered. I specializ...
    Russell C ·15 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hey there! I'm Jacklynn, a passionate pet lover and experienced pet sitter in Senatobia, Mississippi. If you're looking for a reliable and trustworthy caretaker for your furry friends, you're in the right place! I offer pet sitting and dog walking...
    Jacklynn M ·1 hour ago on PetSitter
  4. Hey there, Memphis pet owners! If you're in need of a reliable pet sitter, look no further. My name is Kelvin, and I'm a passionate pet lover offering top-notch dog walking and pet sitting services in the area. With a deep love for animals, I unde...
    Kelvin G ·1 hour ago on PetSitter
  5. Are you a dog owner in need of reliable pet sitting services in Memphis, Tennessee? Look no further! I'm Jalynn, a dedicated pet sitter with a passion for caring for dogs. With years of experience and a deep love for animals, I understand the impo...
    jalynn b ·14 hours ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Jade, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter based in Memphis, Tennessee. If you're in need of a responsible individual to take care of your home and pets while you're away, then I'm your perfect match. With my experience in pet ...
    Jade L ·15 hours ago on HouseSitter
  7. Looking for a reliable house sitter in Brownsville, Tennessee? Look no further! I am Terria, an experienced house sitter with a passion for maintaining homes and providing peace of mind to homeowners. With a daily rate of $200.0, I offer top-notch...
    Terria H ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Tran, a dedicated and compassionate elder care provider here in Memphis, Tennessee, seeking a family in need of full-time, live-out home care services. With extensive experience in providing hospice, bathing, nursing care, persona...
    Tran V ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  9. Hello there! I am jp, your local pet sitter in Bartlett, Tennessee. Are you a pet owner in need of reliable, loving care for your furry friend? Look no further! I specialize in providing top-notch care for dogs, including dog walking, overnight ca...
    jp h ·14 hours ago on PetSitter
  10. Hi there! I'm Ella, a nurturing and reliable nanny with a passion for providing exceptional childcare. As a live-out sitter in Lakeland, Tennessee, I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time position with a welcoming family. With experience c...
    ella j ·1 day ago on Sitter
  11. Hey there! I'm Daisye, a reliable and experienced house sitter in Helena-West Helena, Arkansas. I understand how important it is to have someone trustworthy taking care of your home while you're away. I offer a range of services to ensure that you...
    Daisye H ·15 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Kennedy, a trustworthy and reliable house sitter in Memphis, Tennessee. If you're in need of a responsible individual to take care of your home while you're away, I'm here to help. With years of experience in house sitting, I offe...
    Kennedy S ·15 hours ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hello! My name is Sherran, and I am an experienced elder care provider in Memphis, Tennessee. I am currently seeking a live-out, part-time position as a companion and home care provider for a lovely family in need of assistance. With my background...
    Sherran M ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  14. Hello there, my name is Patsy and I am an experienced live-out elder care provider in Memphis, Tennessee. With a heart for companionship and a passion for helping others, I offer part-time home care services to seniors in need of assistance. With ...
    patsy m ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  15. Hello, I'm Tracy, an experienced full-time elder care provider who can provide live in or live out companion care in Memphis, Tennessee. With over 10 years of experience in home care, hospice, bathing, nursing care, and CPR, I am dedicated to prov...
    Tracy E ·1 day ago on ElderCare

SET LOCATION

city
country