Services

Service in Hartford, CT

(1 - 15 of 63)
  1. They only job I had was retail I don't know much about house sitting but I can do whatever you ask me to do
    Mackenzie b ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hello there! I'm Elizabeth, a professional house sitter based in beautiful Torrington, Connecticut. With experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash & recycling, I am dedicated to providing reliable and high-qu...
    Elizabeth S ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hello there! I'm Natalia, a very passionate pet sitter in Shelton, Connecticut. From birds to cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles, and rodents, I offer top-notch care for all types of pets. I understand the unique needs of each furry, feathery,...
    Natalia L ·1 hour ago on PetSitter
  4. Hey there, Middletown pet parents! I'm Caitlyn, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter! If you're in need of a trustworthy, reliable and pet-loving sitter for your furry friend, then you've come to the right place. With years of experience caring f...
    Caitlyn W ·1 hour ago on PetSitter
  5. Hey there, pet parents of West Springfield! Are you searching for a reliable and caring pet walker/sitter for your beloved furry friend? Look no further, because I'm Sendy, your go-to pet sitter for all things dogs in West Springfield, Massachuset...
    Sendy N ·1 hour ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello there! I'm SCOTT, a reliable and responsible house sitter based in Bridgeport, Connecticut. If you're heading out of town and need someone to take care of your home and beloved pets, look no further. With a keen eye for detail and a genuine ...
    Nicholas S ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  7. Hey there! I'm Natashali, a caring and responsible sitter in Bristol, Connecticut. I specialize in providing nurturing care for toddlers and young children. With a background in early childhood education, I understand the importance of creating a ...
    natashali m ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  8. Hello there! Are you in need of a reliable house sitter in Toms River, New Jersey? Look no further! I'm Raisa, a dedicated house sitter offering top-notch services to homeowners in the area. With a passion for pet feeding, mail collection, plant c...
    Raisa T ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hello, families in Rocky Hill, Connecticut! This is Victoria and Arya, we are dedicated and caring sitters with a passion for nurturing little ones. With experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, were highschoolers ...
    Victoria R ·1 day ago on Sitter
  10. Hello there! My name is Mary, and I am an experienced nanny based in Springfield, Massachusetts. I am currently seeking a part-time, live-out nanny position with a wonderful family in the area. With a background in primary education and a passion ...
    Mary S ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello, I'm Kristin, an experienced house sitter based in Suffield, Connecticut. I offer reliable and professional house sitting services, including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash & recycling management. With a d...
    Kristin G ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hey there! I’m Jaylene, a passionate pet sitter in Springfield, Massachusetts who loves all four-legged friends. If you're looking for someone to take care of your furry companions, you've come to the right place. I specialize in providing top-not...
    Jaylene D ·14 hours ago on PetSitter
  13. Hello! My name is Elizabeth and I've been highly passionate about caring for animals since I was young. I am a dedicated pet sitter located in Newtown, Connecticut, and I specialize in providing care for both cats and dogs. I understand how import...
    Elizabeth C ·14 hours ago on PetSitter
  14. Hi there! My name is Rachel, and I'm a pet sitter based in beautiful Granby, Connecticut. I have a dog of my own, and have had a dog my entire life. I’m in high school, and am a huge animal lover. I have experience with all kinds of animals includ...
    Rachel E ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  15. Twenty years experience Interior and Exterior Painting sheetrock repair wall paper striping wood finishing .No Job to small all work done by Me Fully Insured

SET LOCATION

city
country