Services

Service in Washington, DC

(1 - 15 of 222)
  1. Hello there! My name is Jo, I am nineteen years old, and a student at the University of Maryland, home for the summer and based in Bowie, Maryland! If you choose to book with me, you can be sure that your home and pets will be in good hands, and y...
    Jo K ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hello there! My name is Natalia, and I'm an experienced house sitter here in Waxpool, Virginia. If you're in need of a responsible and trustworthy person to take care of your home while you're away, look no further! I offer a range of services to ...
    Natalia S ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hello there! My name is Fairen, and I am a dedicated and caring nanny available for full-time, live-out positions in the Suitland-Silver Hill, Maryland area. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I am wel...
    Fairen f ·38 minutes ago on Sitter
  4. Hi there! I'm Lydia, a reliable and responsible house sitter based in Washington, District of Columbia. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, I'm here to help! With years of experience in pet fe...
    Lydia M ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  5. Hello there! My name is Michelle, and I am a dedicated and nurturing caregiver located in Elkridge, Maryland. With a passion for early childhood development, I specialize in providing exceptional care for toddlers. As a live-out nanny, I am curren...
    Michelle N ·1 day ago on Sitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Farah, a nurturing and reliable sitter based in Glen Burnie, Maryland. If you're seeking a caring caregiver for your newborn, toddler, or primary school-aged child, look no further. As a seasoned sitter, I prioritize creating a sa...
    Farah H ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! My name is Kamiya, and I offer full-time and part-time live-out care services for seniors in need of personal care and companionship. With a compassionate heart and gentle approach, I aim to provide the highest quality of home care to...
    Kamiya S ·14 hours ago on ElderCare
  8. Hello there! I'm Ainona, a nanny based in Reston, Virginia. If you're juggling the demands of a busy household, I can provide a helping hand with your little ones. From caring for newborns to keeping up with energetic toddlers, I have the skills a...
    Ainona B ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hi there, I'm Heather, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter based in Olean, New York. With years of experience in house sitting, I understand the importance of finding someone who will care for your home as if it were their own. I offer profess...
    Heather B ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello there! My name is Cindy, and I am an experienced elder care provider in Gaithersburg, Maryland. I am currently looking for a wonderful family to provide full-time or part-time, live-out care for their loved one. I am passionate about being a...
    Cindy Q ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  11. Hey there! I'm LaShonda, your trustworthy house sitter based in Bennsville, Maryland. If you're looking for a reliable and experienced house sitter to take care of your home while you're away, look no further! I specialize in pet feeding, mail col...
    LaShonda B ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Gregory, your reliable house sitter in Woodbridge, Virginia. If you're in need of a trustworthy hand to take care of your home while you're away, you've come to the right place. With my experience in pet feeding and mail collectio...
    Gregory B ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  13. Are you looking for a compassionate and reliable elder care provider in Millersville, Maryland? Look no further, as Verket is here to offer exceptional part-time live-out home care services for your loved one. With a focus on providing companionsh...
    Verket R ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  14. Hello parents! My name is Orquidia, and I am a dedicated and experienced sitter in Washington, District of Columbia. I am here to offer my skills and expertise in childcare to help your family. I have a passion for working with children of all age...
    Orquidia H ·1 day ago on Sitter
  15. Hello, my name is Fatmata Binta, and I am an experienced elder care provider in maryland, largo I am currently seeking a full-time, live-out position as a companion and home care assistant for an elderly individual or family in need. With a passio...
    Fatmata binta B ·1 day ago on ElderCare

SET LOCATION

city
country