Services

Service in Phoenix, AZ

(1 - 15 of 210)
  1. Hi there! I'm Sandra, a dedicated and passionate pet sitter in Sun City West, Arizona. I understand that your furry friend is part of your family, and I'm here to offer reliable and loving care for your beloved dogs while you're away. With years o...
    Sandra S ·45 minutes ago on PetSitter
  2. 5 yrs experience in animal hospital worked closely with doctors also a supervisor for 2 yrs in the pet industry. Also have pets of my own.I can service walking, sitting,,drop ons. I'm your reliable go person to get the job done.
    Rita B ·44 minutes ago on PetSitter
  3. Hey there, families in Phoenix, Arizona! My name is Haylo and I'm a passionate sitter ready to provide top-notch care for your little ones. Whether you have a primary schooler, or toddler, I'm here to offer my reliable and nurturing services. I'm ...
    Haylo C ·39 minutes ago on Sitter
  4. Hello, potential families in need of elder care in Mesa, Arizona! My name is Brenda Mariela, and I am a dedicated and experienced elder care provider seeking a full-time, live-in position. With my passion for providing personalized home care and p...
    Brenda mariela R ·2 hours ago on ElderCare
  5. Me gusta tratar con los niños dar lo mejor de mi para que ellos estén bien y se sientan bien con mi compañía soy responsable paciente
    Ana milena S ·39 minutes ago on Sitter
  6. EZ Flow Plumbing, LLC Currently interviewing reliable and hardworking individuals looking for a great career in the plumbing and drain field. Learn to be a service plumber and follow a service process. Looking for the right person to join a growin...
    1 hour ago on ApplicantPRO
  7. Hello lovely families in Phoenix, Arizona! I'm Zoe, an experienced nanny with a passion for caring for children. I’m moving from the greater Chicago area to downtown phoenix. I have two years of nannying experience and am well-equipped to provide ...
    Zoe F ·38 minutes ago on Sitter
  8. Hello! My name is Brooke and I am a dedicated sitter based in Phoenix, Arizona. I just moved to Phoenix from Dallas, Tx, where I was working at a school district providing support for special needs children and their families. I have 4 years of ex...
    Brooke O ·38 minutes ago on Sitter
  9. Hello, I'm Yusimi, an experienced elder care provider in Phoenix, Arizona. I am currently seeking a part-time live-out position to provide personalized home care for your loved one. With a compassionate heart and a nurturing spirit, I am dedicated...
    Yusimi P ·2 hours ago on ElderCare
  10. EZ Flow Plumbing, LLC Currently interviewing reliable and hardworking individuals looking for a great career in the plumbing and drain field. Learn to be a service plumber and follow a service process. Looking for the right person to join a growin...
    1 hour ago on ApplicantPro, TalentPlusHire
  11. This Massage includes head, neck and shoulders. It is designed for your general well-being., for relief of painful migraines, headaches, tension in whole body, TMJ . Also, promotes hair growth. I need a few clients that live in the Arcadia Distric...
    2 hours ago on Claz
  12. Hey there! My name is Destiny and I am a passionate and experienced sitter in Litchfield Park, Arizona. I love caring for children of all ages, from newborns to toddlers and primary school kids. Whether it's providing occasional care, part-time as...
    Destiny L ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hi there! I'm Theresa, a professional pet sitter based in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. With a passion for animals and years of experience, I offer top-notch care for birds, cats, dogs, and fish. Whether you need someone to keep your feathered friend co...
    Theresa R ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  14. Hello there! My name is Sanaa, and I am a dedicated sitter in Maricopa, Arizona. I have a passion for working with children and ensuring their safety and well-being. I have experience in caring for toddlers and primary school-aged children. As a l...
    Sanaa D ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hi there! My name is Taylor, I currently work as a RN in labor & delivery. I have a passion for children and have always said that in a past life I would have been a teacher! I have an 8 year old daughter of my own and a 3 year old nephew I babysi...
    Taylor L ·13 hours ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country