Back
Merchandise   USA   FL   Orlando Area   Musical Instruments -

KANSTUL French Besson bell .459 bell tail | Musical Instruments for Sale in Clermont FL | 725674521

This listing was posted on Americanlisted.

KANSTUL French Besson bell .459 bell tail

Description:

KANSTUL French Besson bell .459 bell tail I don't entirely remember but these may have been from Byron Autrey's estate.....looks to have been removed or at least installed for testing purposes....raw brass.....obviously not made anymore.....459 at the bell tail....bell weighs 8.3 oz so a bit on the heavy side....may have a mini ping or two but in very good shapeEU buyers....price does NOT include the VAT tax or customs dutiesPAYMENT EXPECTED IN 3 DAYS.....PLEASE contact me ahead of time if you need to be outside that timeframe!!!!CONTACT ME WITH QUESTIONS and please visit my other auctions! _gsrx_vers_334 (GS 5.4.3 (334))
Category:
Musical Instruments
Posted:
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: Go to Americanlisted
Important Safety Tips
  • Meet the seller in person and inspect items before paying.
  • Be cautious of underpriced offers.
  • Don’t wire money or take advance payments.
  • Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: KANSTUL French Besson bell .459 bell tail
KANSTUL French Besson bell .459 bell tail is a Musical Instruments for Sale located in Clermont FL. Find other listings like KANSTUL French Besson bell .459 bell tail by searching Oodle for Musical Instruments for Sale in Orlando.