Services

Service in Kansas City, MO

(1 - 15 of 42)
  1. Hey! My name is Faith, and i’m looking for pet sitting/walking jobs around the shawnee area, i’m 16 years old and love animals! I’m responsible, caring, and reliable. I will make sure to provide the best care for your pets while you’re away!
    Faith S ·30 minutes ago on PetSitter
  2. Hello there! I'm Layla, a passionate pet sitter based in Kansas City, Kansas. I understand that finding the right pet sitter can be a challenge, but rest assured, your furry friends are in good hands with me. Whether you have cats, dogs, or fish, ...
    Layla M ·30 minutes ago on PetSitter
  3. Hey there, pet parents! I'm Mariah, a dedicated and passionate pet sitter based in the beautiful city of Overland Park, Kansas. If you're looking for a reliable and experienced sitter for your beloved furry, feathered, or finned friends, you've co...
    Mariah L ·31 minutes ago on PetSitter
  4. Hi, I’ve been working with animals from a very young age growing up I had tons of animals and very quickly found a love and passion for animals, for me this is more than just a cash grab I love what I do. I will be sure to take excellent care of y...
    Norman P ·30 minutes ago on PetSitter
  5. Hello, I'm Tena, a dedicated and experienced elder care provider based in Calhoun, Missouri. With over 10 years of experience, I am passionate about providing compassionate care and support to seniors in need. I am currently seeking a full-time li...
    Tena L ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  6. Hello there! I'm Monica. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, I'm here to help! I am a non-smoking, responsible, working professional. I've been working in education for 15 years (if I can keep my students safe...
    Monica B ·2 days ago on HouseSitter
  7. Hey there! Are you looking for a dependable house sitter in Lee's Summit, Missouri? Look no further! I'm Jamie, and I've got you covered. I can take care of your home while you're away so you can enjoy your time worry-free. I offer a range of serv...
    Jamie W ·2 days ago on HouseSitter
  8. Hello, I'm Sydnee, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter in Overbrook, Kansas. If you're in need of a dependable individual to take care of your home while you're away, I'm here to help. With years of experience, I understand the importance of m...
    Sydnee W ·2 days ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hello there! My name is Ruth, and I am an experienced elder care provider here in Lawrence, Kansas. I am currently seeking a part-time live-out position as a companion and home care provider for a wonderful family in need of my services. I have a ...
    Ruth N ·4 days ago on ElderCare
  10. Resume on request.
    1 week ago on BarefootStudent
  11. Hi I m Peggy and have been in business for over 16years now. Anniversary date February 2007 My main goal is for the families I clean for to be completely satisfied with my service. I take pride in my work. High quality, very detailed oriented home...
    1 week ago on Claz
  12. Trumpet is in really good shape and plays great! It’s been professionally chem cleaned and is all ready to go. All slides/valves work terrific. It does show dings/dimples in places, but nothing major at all. It comes with its original case and a 7...
    2 weeks ago on Americanlisted
  13. Resume on request.
    2 weeks ago on BarefootStudent
  14. Braeden Herron Electronics Technician Contact 1122 E. 2200 Rd. Eudora, KS. 66025 785*917*XXXX XXXX@gmail.com Objective Highly motivated employee with desire to take on new challenges. Strong work ethic, adaptability and evolving inte...
    3 weeks ago on BarefootStudent
  15. Is your child failing in their studies? Or is the educational system failing them?. Have your child IQ and personality checked before it s too late. We have tools to improve both and help with barriers to learning. Walk in and show a screenshot of...
    4 weeks ago on Claz

SET LOCATION

city
country