Services

Service in Newark, NJ

(1 - 15 of 976)
  1. Hello! My name is Jinette, and I am a loving and experienced sitter based in Hoboken, New Jersey. With a passion for caring for children of all ages, I am currently seeking a warm and welcoming family to join as their full-time or part-time nanny....
    Jinette B ·41 minutes ago on Sitter
  2. Hi families! I'm Elana, a teen, trustworthy and experienced sitter with a passion for caring for children. I am currently seeking a live-out, part-time position to provide exceptional care to your little ones. With extensive experience caring for ...
    Elana G ·42 minutes ago on Sitter
  3. Hello, I'm Andrea, a responsible and fun-loving sitter located in Queens, New York. I provide exceptional care for children of all ages. ensuring the safety and well-being of your little ones at all times. I offer flexible availability and can acc...
    Andrea C ·43 minutes ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Leidy Johanna, and I am a nurturing and dedicated nanny with a passion for providing top-quality care for toddlers. If you are seeking a dedicated nanny who will prioritize your child's well-being and growth, feel free to message ...
    Leidy Johanna A ·42 minutes ago on Sitter
  5. Hi there! I'm Emily and I’m providing my help in pet walking or sitting in Brooklyn, New York. With a passion for animals, I provide top-notch care for birds, cats, dogs, and lizards/reptiles. Whether it's dog walking or pet sitting, I offer flexi...
    Emily G ·47 minutes ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello! My name is Judy and I am a compassionate full-time elder care provider in Brooklyn, New York. As a live-out caregiver, I am dedicated to providing personalized companion and personal care services for your loved one. With a wealth of experi...
    Judy F ·2 hours ago on ElderCare
  7. Hi there! I'm Ellione, an experienced elder care provider based in New York, New York. I offer full-time, live-in or live-out home care services for seniors in need of nursing care, personal care, and assistance with daily activities. With a backg...
    ellione w ·2 hours ago on ElderCare
  8. Are you in need of a reliable and loving pet sitter in Queens, New York? Look no further! My name is Elana, and I am a passionate pet sitter with extensive experience in caring for cats and dogs. Whether you're going on a vacation, need someone to...
    Elana G ·47 minutes ago on PetSitter
  9. Hello, my name is Angelina and I am a reliable and experienced house sitter in Rahway, New Jersey. If you are in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you are away, I am here to help. With a keen eye for detail and a ded...
    Angelina M ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello there! My name is Yoselin, and I am a reliable and nurturing professional nanny based in Brooklyn, New York. With a genuine passion for caring for children, I am currently seeking a full-time position with a family who values a nurturing and...
    Yoselin P ·42 minutes ago on Sitter
  11. Hello there! I'm Renée, a friendly and reliable house sitter based in Fort Lee, New Jersey. If you're in need of a responsible and caring individual to look after your home, I'm here to help! With a passion for taking care of pets, I offer pet fee...
    Renée L ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello, fellow pet lovers! My name is Antuane Kristell, and I'm a passionate pet sitter based in beautiful Queens, New York. If you're in need of a reliable and caring individual to look after your furry friends, you've come to the right place. I s...
    Antuane kristell P ·47 minutes ago on PetSitter
  13. Hola mi nombre es Flor de Maria, Busco un empleo soy muy dedicada estoy abierta aprender y cultivar nuevas actividades que mejoren mi manera de trabajar, si me dan una oportunidad estaré muy agradecida. He cuidado a mi hermanita es un placer cuida...
    Flor de Maria M ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  14. Looking for a reliable and experienced sitter in North Bergen, New Jersey? Look no further! I am Shadah, a passionate childcare provider with extensive experience in nurturing newborns, toddlers, and primary school children. As a full-time, live-o...
    Shadah G ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Looking for cheapest flights to Rangeley? Don't wait any longer – book your tickets now and get ready for a budget-friendly adventure! Discover the beauty of Rangeley without breaking the bank. Secure your cheap flights today and set off on a m...
    13 hours ago on Muamat

SET LOCATION

city
country