Services

Service in Philadelphia, PA

(1 - 15 of 207)
  1. 👋 Hello! I'm Kahliya, a nurturing and dedicated sitter with a passion for early childhood development, based in Camden, New Jersey. With expertise in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-age children, I am excited about the opportunit...
    Kahliya H ·40 minutes ago on Sitter
  2. WeCare Medical Group is a medical group practice located in Feasterville Trevose, PA that specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ivanov Gynecologist in Bucks CountyContact Us:-WeCare Medical Groupgivanov@wecaremedicalgroup.org520 Bustleton Pi...
    1 hour ago on Muamat
  3. Hey there, Philadelphia homeowners! I'm Shakira, and I'm your go-to house sitter for all your needs. I offer a range of services, including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling management. All for a flat rate of $65.00 p...
    Shakira W ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hi there! I'm Sophie, a dedicated pet sitter in beautiful Narberth, Pennsylvania. If you're in need of a caring and reliable pet sitter for your beloved birds, cats, dogs, fish, or lizards/reptiles, I'm here to help! I am a 17 year old high school...
    Sophie S ·1 hour ago on PetSitter
  5. Hello! I'm Josephine, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter here in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. As an experienced pet lover, I offer top-notch care for your beloved creatures, whether they bark, meow, chirp, swim, or slither. I specialize in the care...
    Josephine H ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello, Philadelphia pet owners! Are you in need of a trustworthy and reliable pet sitter for your furry friends? Look no further, because I'm Hashir, a dedicated pet sitter with a passion for providing top-notch care to cats and dogs in the Philad...
    Hashir H ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  7. Hello there, families of Ewing Township, New Jersey! My name is Jemeilia and I have experience in being a sitter, looking for a full-time position with a lovely family. I specialize in caring for toddlers and have a soft spot for little ones at th...
    Jemeilia F ·40 minutes ago on Sitter
  8. Hey there, pet lovers! My name is Brooke and I'm a passionate pet sitter located in Flemington, New Jersey. With a love for all creatures great and small, I offer a range of services to cater to your pet's individual needs. If you're a bird enthus...
    Brooke H ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  9. Hello! My name is Anjali, and I'm a trustworthy and caring sitter based in Chesterfield Township, New Jersey. I have a passion for working with young children, especially toddlers. With experience in caring for toddlers and children in primary sch...
    Anjali M ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hey there, Philadelphia. My name is Chassity, and I'm here to offer you peace of mind while you're out of town. With my experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling duties, you can rest assured that your home will ...
    Chassity B ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hey there, pet parents of Creamridge, New Jersey! My name is Ricky, and I'm here to offer top-notch pet sitting and dog walking services for your furry friends. As a dedicated and experienced pet sitter, I understand the unique needs of both cats ...
    Ricky R ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  12. Hello there, I'm Sallyann, a trusted house sitter in Paoli, Pennsylvania. If you're in need of a reliable and caring individual to look after your home while you're away, I'm here to help. With my experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant ...
    sallyann m ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hello there! I'm Donna, a reliable and experienced house sitter based in Sellersville, Pennsylvania. If you're in need of a trustworthy caretaker for your home while you're away, I'm here to help! With a passion for providing top-notch service, I ...
    donna l ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  14. Are you in need of a reliable house sitter in Trenton, New Jersey? Look no further! I'm James, a trustworthy and experienced house sitter, offering top-notch services to homeowners in the area. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for taking c...
    James C ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hey there, families of Upper Darby, Pennsylvania! I'm Paula, a skilled, reliable sitter eagerly seeking a wonderful family to work with. With experience in childcare and a passion for nurturing little ones, I'm here to provide top-notch care and c...
    Paula B ·1 day ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country