Services

Service in Washington, DC

(1 - 15 of 214)
  1. Hey there! I'm Jasper, a reliable and caring pet sitter in Ellicott City, Maryland. Whether you have cuddly cats, bouncy dogs, chirpy birds, colorful fish, or even slithery lizards/reptiles, I'm here to provide top-notch care for your beloved pets...
    Jasper S ·57 minutes ago on PetSitter
  2. Experienced, Reliable House Sitter Available! Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, rest assured that your home is in capable hands. With meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to security, I'll ensure your plants are watered...
    Hassan D ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hi there! I'm Lauren, and I'm a Energetic and compassionate sitter located in Chevy Chase, Maryland. With 2 twin 9 year old siblings, I have a knack for taking care of kids, whether they're 3 years old or 10 years old. I love working with kids and...
    Lauren T ·50 minutes ago on Sitter
  4. Are you looking for a reliable and trustworthy pet sitter in Woodbridge, Virginia? Look no further! Hi there, I'm Amber, a passionate pet lover and experienced pet sitter offering top-notch services for cats and dogs. If you're in need of a caring...
    Amber T ·56 minutes ago on PetSitter
  5. Hello, fellow pet lovers! My name is Airiell, and I'm a passionate pet sitter based in beautiful Baltimore, Maryland. If you're in need of a trustworthy and reliable caregiver for your beloved cats or dogs, look no further. With years of experienc...
    Airiell P ·56 minutes ago on PetSitter
  6. Entrusting your beautiful home and beloved pets to a sitter while you are away can be a very stressful experience, so it's important to find an experienced professional who is empathetic to your needs and expectations. As a former personal assista...
    K S ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  7. 🐾 Hey there, pet parents! My name is Neille, and I am your go-to pet sitter in Odenton, Maryland. With a passion for animals and years of experience, I am here to provide top-notch care for your beloved pets. Whether you have dogs, fish, or any ot...
    Neille J ·57 minutes ago on PetSitter
  8. Hi there! I'm Laura, a student working in Washington, D.C., over the summer. If you're a pet owner going away for the summer, then I'm here to help! I can provide overnight care for your pets. I have grown up with dogs and been around cats quite a...
    Laura C ·57 minutes ago on PetSitter
  9. Hello there! If you're in need of a reliable house sitter in Hyattsville, Maryland, look no further! My name is Santosh, and I offer top-notch services for pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash & recycling. With a rate...
    Santosh U ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello there! My name is Nia, and I am a dedicated and experienced sitter from Columbia, Maryland. I specialize in providing exceptional care for toddlers and primary school children on a part-time, live-out basis. As a passionate and nurturing nan...
    Nia P ·1 day ago on Sitter
  11. Hello! I'm Sloane, a seasoned sitter from Olney, Maryland. I am 18 years old. I am CPR and Babysitter certified, but my experience with kids reaches far beyond my certifications! I am one of the oldest cousins out of 14 and have taken care of litt...
    Sloane Q ·1 day ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Tracy, a pet sitter based in Woodbridge, Virginia, and I'm here to offer my pet care services to all the pet owners in the area. Are you looking for a reliable, loving, and experienced pet sitter to take care of your beloved pets ...
    Tracy A ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  13. Feel free to contact us to discuss your commercial truck and equipment funding needs. Our company is a "one stop" shop for heavy duty truck and equipment financing. - All credit types are welcome, including startups - Available nationwide - No cos...
    1 day ago on Claz
  14. As an experienced elder care provider in Ashburn, Virginia, I am dedicated to providing full-time, live-out care for seniors in need of companionship and personal home care. With a passion for helping others, I offer professional and compassionate...
    Tamu T ·2 days ago on ElderCare
  15. Hey y'all! I'm Jontay, a fun-loving sitter based in Baltimore, Maryland, with a passion for caring for newborns and toddlers. Whether you need a live-in nanny or someone for occasional or part-time help, I'm your guy charge $16 hourly, and I'm rea...
    Jontay C ·2 days ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country