All Rentals

One Bedroom Roommates Listings Between Free and $1,000

(1 - 15 of 7,088)
  1. Shared Pad Split home in Forest Park, GA. The property has 4 parking spots that are reserved on a first-come basis and is 1.4 miles away from public transportation. The nearest grocery store is Texaco 0.2 miles away. For added security for members...
    PadSplit ·1 day ago on ListedBuy
  2. Elevate your lifestyle with Home Room - Pflugerville's premier shared-living community! Welcome to a meticulously updated spacious shared house designed for your comfort. Your unfurnished private bedroom, a blank canvas for personalization and sto...
    Posted on ListedBuy
  3. Elevate your lifestyle with Home Room - Dallas' ultimate shared-living experience! Welcome to a meticulously updated spacious shared house designed for your comfort. Your unfurnished private bedroom, a blank canvas for personalization and storage,...
    Posted on ListedBuy
  4. A newly renovated Pad Split located a few miles from known retail companies such as Kroger and Walmart. Whether you're looking to cut your work commute or simply need a place to call home- you will surely love our clean, affordable rooms! Get the ...
    Posted on ListedBuy
  5. Tiger Estates off-campus housing for students seeking roommates & shared housing college experience! Similar to private dorm living featuring individual bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and luxury walk-in closets! Individual leases, furniture, in h...
    Posted on ListedBuy
  6. Please contact me for more information. Get the best price at ListedBuy!
    1 day ago on ListedBuy
  7. This 4 bedroom/4 bathroom University Place Condo is being rented by the room and features a spacious living area, lots of parking, private bathrooms, large closets, and a covered patio. Located only minutes from Texas A&M University and a 2 minute...
    9 hours ago on Go4rent.com
  8. Please contact me for more information. Get the best price at ListedBuy!
    1 day ago on ListedBuy
  9. Please contact me for more information. Get the best price at ListedBuy!
    1 day ago on ListedBuy
  10. Please contact me for more information. Get the best price at ListedBuy!
    1 day ago on ListedBuy
  11. Please contact me for more information. Get the best price at ListedBuy!
    1 day ago on ListedBuy
  12. (SHARED COMMON AREAS with roommates) ONLY A BEDROOM FOR RENT WITH ROOMMATES Large and bright private 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom inside of a 1, 620 SF 4 bedroom / 4 bath unit for rent, for $340. Washer and dryer in common area of every unit, with modern...
    1 day ago on ListedBuy
  13. Please contact me for more information. Get the best price at ListedBuy!
    1 day ago on ListedBuy
  14. Private bedroom in an inviting 5 bed, 2 Wicker Park apartment. This spacious space is great for roommate living and features large bedrooms, walk-in closets, and hardwood floors spread out over two levels. The kitchen was recently remodeled, boast...
    Posted on ListedBuy
  15. AVAILABLE FOR JULY MOVE IN! A short distance to Texas A&M University. This 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home has an open concept floor plan which features granite counter tops in kitchen, spacious living area, hard surface floors in all high traffic ar...
    2 days ago on Go4rent.com

SET LOCATION

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Pets Allowed

Amenities

Square Feet

to

Photo

Subscription Req.