All Rentals

Page 10: 2.5 Bath Homes for Rent

(136 - 150 of 18,228)
  1. Welcome to 612 George Street in the heart of historic Fredericksburg where charm and convenience meet! Built in 2012, this meticulously kept rental property is situated in a prime downtown location just steps away from galleries, shops, restaurant...
    Kristi Murphy ·12 hours ago on RealtyWW
  2. Totally renovated 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse is available for an annual tenant in Boca Pointe! An all-age, pet-friendly community offering convenient access to I-95, the beach, shopping, restaurants, and A-rated schools. Features include 2022 A...
    Julie Adler Mahfood ·12 hours ago on RealtyWW
  3. Immediate Move-In! Brand new two-story floorplan with upstairs family/game room. Easy access to major freeways, located off 410, near I-37, I-10, I-35, 1604. Located near two military bases, major employers, grocery shopping HEB and Walmart, and a...
    Zindi Vega ·9 hours ago on RealtyWW
  4. Location, location, location!! Cute house with recent updates just a block away from Grapevine's Main Street historical district! Enjoy the convenience of walking to all the nearby festivals, shops, restaurants, and wineries that downtown Grapevin...
    Andrew Kempka ·9 hours ago on RealtyWW
  5. AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY. Is this brand new home your next home? 2 story, 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage. Formal living room plus a generous great room. All the bells and whistles you would expect from a quality builder and more. Ample clo...
    The Jan Mackenzie Group ·10 hours ago on RealtyWW
  6. Spacious and well-kept 1.5 story home. Come see it for yourself. For more details: https://realtyww.info/homes_cypress-d523089/for-rent_i72585910
    Edgar A. De Guzman ·10 hours ago on RealtyWW
  7. Available July 1! You can not find a nicer rental on the market! This impeccably maintained townhome in the highly desirable Windsor Ridge Community features 3 bedrooms 2 full and 1 half bath. You will find extensive upgrades throughout featuring ...
    Tanisha Sanchez ·10 hours ago on RealtyWW
  8. Great Single Family Home in the Peace Creek Reserve community. This charming house is located in a serene neighborhood, offering a peaceful and comfortable living environment. Modern design and well-maintained exterior, this gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2....
    Rickler Lopez ·10 hours ago on RealtyWW
  9. Looking for a comfortable and spacious Winter Rental? Available from September 15 to June 15th, this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath waterfront home is fully furnished for your short term enjoyment. This beautiful property offers breathtaking water views, a l...
    Karen Mullen ·11 hours ago on RealtyWW
  10. Beautiful 4 bed, 2.5 bath end-of-group townhome in New Town! Stunning on every level, this home is bright with natural light and features an open floor plan. Eat-in kitchen opens onto a great deck. The upper level hosts a private master suite and ...
    Eric Jacobs ·11 hours ago on RealtyWW
  11. The 3 Ten at Homestead is Lubbock's modern luxury townhome development situated on a private drive in Frenship school district with close proximity to Texas Tech University, LCU and both hospitals. All of the residences include 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bat...
    Zac Backus ·11 hours ago on RealtyWW
  12. Beautiful almost new unit. Green belt at back yard, all stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Modern style and open spaces. Walking distance to parks, shopping center , club house , and lake. For more details: https://realtyww.info...
    Leopoldo Mantecon ·12 hours ago on RealtyWW
  13. UPPER TWO LEVEL OUT OF 3 LEVEL TOWNHOUSE FOR RENT, 1220 Sq Ft Living area and 400 SQ ft. Deck, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Living, Dining, Kitchen, Huge Deck and Dedicated Laundry set on main level , 24 HR Notice for showings, available on 1st of t...
    Ramsey Beladia ·12 hours ago on RealtyWW
  14. Beautiful, spacious and very well maintained 3 beds, 2.1 baths, 2 car garage 2 story townhouse in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens. Centrally located community; within minutes to major freeways, shops, restaurants, movie theater, shopping mall etc....
    Marzena Pardo ·12 hours ago on RealtyWW
  15. This beautiful home is located in a gated community and features almost 2400 sq.ft of living space, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, loft, open chefs kitchen and a 2 bay garage !!! For more details: https://realtyww.info/homes_las-vegas-d523321/for-rent_i725...
    Principle Realty Advisors ·12 hours ago on RealtyWW
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Bathrooms

Price

to

Bedrooms

Pets Allowed

Amenities

Square Feet