All Rentals

with View Apartments for Rent Between Free and $500

(1 - 15 of 465)
  1. Located in Ann Arbor, University Towers is in the heart of the University of Michigan campus. With plenty of restaurants and study spaces nearby, it is the premier student housing choice. The listed apartment is on the top floor of the building, o...
    5 days ago on ListedBuy
  2. Subleasing apartment at The View Lincoln! It is about 7 minutes from campus and also offers a shuttle. It is a 4 bed 2 bath for $435 a month. The lease starts August 23 and ends on May 31st. Please contact me asap if interested!
    Posted on Claz
  3. RDL67667325 - Unit Description: Studio apartment, new floors, paint, MUST SEE! - Quaint, new remodeled floors studio apartment. This unit is on the upper floor of a 19-unit apartment complex. Great views of the gorgeous Wisconsin landscape. Plenty...
    Posted on ListedBuy
  4. I am needing a female student to sublet my room to. You can move in anytime as of right now (Leasing will be Jan.2012- July 2012 but you won't have to move out till the 1st part of Aug.). The apartment has 4 bedrooms (right now there are 3 other g...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  5. Parliament 4363 South Quebec Denver, Colorado 80237 303-741-XXXX Office Hours Mon - Wed: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PM Thu: 08:30 AM to 07:00 PM Fri: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PM Sat: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM Sun: 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM Hidden Masterpiece Now Open Why w...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  6. Huge Basement Apartment for Rent! INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES! $475.00 / Month Property Details: Year Built: 1926 Sq. Feet: 900 Acres: 0.00 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Garage: Cooling System: Other Heating System: Forced This Basement Apartment Offers: Be...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  7. Hello Everyone. I am trying to find someone to take over my lease at my apartment at The Flats on Fourth. It's PERFECT for a Marshall student since it's only a block from campus. I have a great room. It's on the top floor (4th Floor) so no one is ...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  8. Move in before 8/20 and get the rest of August FREE! Any 2 bedroom apartment! Take your time moving in! 1 bedrooms start @ $399 2 bedrooms start @ $445 3 bedrooms start @ $525 2 pools & spas, remodeled laundry facilities, gated controlled access, ...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  9. May 9th- 31st Furnished Room Sublet This room is south facing and has nice mountain views. It is located in a quiet residential area. The room is completely furnished. House Amenities: -3 bathrooms -2 refrigerators -New dishwasher -Hot tub and poo...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  10. 1 and a half bedroom house on Warrington Av on the top of the hill nice view of the city 2 min from trolley close to Downtown 10 min ride,close to South Side LR 12x18, eat in Kitch 12x14 Br 12x12 and room 12x8 can be 2 br for info call 412 758 XXX...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  11. Ref #T10611048 The following amenities are offered for this 1 bedroom Screened Patio Large Closets Garbage disposal in kitchen sink Air Conditioning Refrigerator Dishwasher in unit Ceiling Fan Advenir at Stonelake has the following amenities: Pack...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  12. Description Mountain View Amenities: , 24 Hr Turnaround on Maintenance Requests, Drive-Up Mailboxes, On-Site Courtesy Officer, On-Site Management Option 1 Price: $425.00 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Squarefeet: 560 Option 2 Price: $450.00 Bedrooms: 1 ...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  13. Beautifully Remodeled 1B/1B in Ogden for Rent $450/month Property Details: Sq. Feet: 700 ft. Acres: 0.00 Year Built: 1950 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Cooling: Other Heating: Forced Air Garage: None This beautiful apartment includes: Large Bedroom Bea...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  14. CONTACT DONNA 920-550-XXXX - 9AM - 6PM ONLY PLEASE! PARKVIEW TERRACE FEATURES SPACIOUS ROOMS, PLENTY OF VARYING COZY FLOOR PLANS AND HOMEY ATMOSPHERE UNITS ARE BEAUTIFULLY SITUATED WITH BALCONIES AND PATIOS TO PROVIDE A GREAT VIEW & LOTS OF LIGHT ...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  15. Nice large upper unfurnished in W Granite Triplex. Great views Other apts are occupied by students. Call David 406-498-XXXX cats are OK - purrr Location: Butte
    Posted on Americanlisted

SET LOCATION

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Amenities

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Pets Allowed

Square Feet

to

Photo

Refine By Keyword