Real Estate

Page 9: Land for Sale in Cullman, AL

(121 - 135 of 179)
  1. Smith Lake (Rock Creek) Flat Rock Cove is a brand new development on the Cullman side of the lake. Lot 8 has approx.73 acres with 128+/- ft of WF. Easy access to Trident Marina and Grille by road, and Rock Creek and Triple Creek Marinas by water. ...
    Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  2. Smith Lake (Ryan Creek)-Nestled between the Lewis Smith Lake Dam and Trident Marina, Pointe Sixteen is situated in a truly coveted location! Lot 26 is approximately 2.48 acres with 315+/-feet of waterfront. This prime property has been untouched s...
  3. Smith Lake (Near I-65 Cullman) Absolute prime real estate in a perfect location! Approx 7 miles to Exit 304, last of it's kind! Over 41 acres and approx 1900 feet of waterfront. No restrictions, paved road to the property, and utilities on site. A...
  4. Buyer to determine all items deemed important concerning the property. Buyer is responsible for verifying School Districts. For more details: /land-lots_cullman-d530870/for-sale_i62542431. Still available at ListedBuy!
  5. 30 +/- acres Great for a building site. ALL UNDER FENCE AND CROSS FENCED, POND AND CREEK. ONLY 6 MILES TOCULLMAN, For more details: /land-lots_cullman-d530870/for-sale_i62491171. Still available at ListedBuy!
  6. Smith Lake/Lick Branch: Waterbound Subdivision Lot 13 Phase I. This point lot has 233 feet or waterfrontage, is located just off the main channel and is only a short distance from Trident Marina by water. Waterbound is located in the heart of Cran...
  7. Are you ready to build in the city limits of Cullman? these lots are for you, minutes away from downtown Cullman in a quiet area. do not miss out on these! For more details: /land-lots_cullman-d530870/for-sale_i62525979. Still available at ListedBuy!
  8. Lot 22 in the beautiful Coves at Crooked Creek features 2.5 acres on 137 feet of year round water. This beautiful wooded lot has beautiful main water views. For more details: /land-lots_logan-d547190/for-sale_i62416120. Still available at ListedBuy!
  9. Smith Lake/Crane Hill- Beautiful waterfront lot located in Grandview Shores on Smith Lake. Easily accessible from I-65 and just minutes from Trident Marina by water and land. Underground utilities and paved roads. Survey, Septic Permit on file and...
  10. One of the last remaining lots in the Point William Community. It has over 100 ft of water frontage. It is right off the main channel with YRW. It is dock approved. The property has water and sewer that is available. There is a pool and clubhouse ...
  11. Smith Lake Lakeshore West private 4+ acre lot on seasonal water with an additional.25 acre lot on the peninsula where you can have a full size boat dock. This one is priced to move so give us a call to check it out! 2100 SQ FT minimum home restric...
  12. One of the last lots available in Larkwood subdivision For more details: /land-lots_cullman-d530870/for-sale_i62434640. Still available at ListedBuy!
  13. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR PRIVACY THIS IS IT! 33 ACRES ON A DEAD END ROAD WITH GOOD ROAD FRONTAGE THAT HAS BEEN CLEARED TO BUILD ON AND ALSO HAS THE OPTION TO BUY MORE LAND. SOME OF THE LAND HAS BEEN CLEARED AND SOME HAS BEEN PARTIALLY CLEARED. For mo...
  14. House is in bad condition, inter at your own risk! House is full of mildew, mold and rats! ~ No value given to house. For more details: /land-lots_cullman-d530870/for-sale_i62458300. Still available at ListedBuy!
  15. Smith Lake (Main Channel) Stunning lot in the popular Windemere Community adjacent to the Smith Lake Dam. The water views are just incredible! Included is a covered boat slip on deep water. Only one hour to downtown Birmingham with paved roads all...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

Price

to

Square Feet

to

Amenities